Dear BOS (1 Viewer)

HSC
Please dont be greedy and make us do 3 speeches and/or 2 related texts for history and memory.
We are only humans after all and do not write at a fast speed without dying of hand cramps( me anyways)
If you want legible handwriting from me... please be nice!

Your sincerely,
A stressed out student who is really screwed as it is and do not need the added pressure

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Paper 2 is already finalised. However, thanks for the letter it was beautiful.

its_tricky

HSC
Please dont be greedy and make us do 3 speeches and/or 2 related texts for history and memory.
We are only humans after all and do not write at a fast speed without dying of hand cramps( me anyways)
If you want legible handwriting from me... please be nice!

Your sincerely,
A stressed out student who is really screwed as it is and do not need the added pressure

im with you! but sadly, i believe it's the case
did you see the thread about they're will be 2 additional texts needed? i think its deleted though

HSC
N/A
If I need two related texts for history and memory, I am going to chuck a fit mid exam and gouge someone.

alicekate18

HSC
nah, fuck it. If they say "at least two related texts" the whole state is going down with us.
I will actually just make one up on the spot or refer to the first absurd text that pops into my head.
Yeah it's too late now to get a second ORT, just hoping they don't decide to ask for one.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I can deal with 2 related texts for Conflicting Perspectives. I can deal with writing in a different format. I can deal with a specified Hughes poem.

But for the love of god, please do not specify a theme for Hamlet or character relationship or soliloquies.

jane bubble

HSC
Is it likely that there will be 2 related texts for history and memory?

zeciro

HSC
I'm chill with most things but pls no specified scene from Hamlet or specified poem from Ted Hughes. Please please please 1 related text or more, 2 related texts, or 2 or more related texts.

Ms106

Complexity
HSC
Last year they only gave excerpts of the specified poem/speech/whatever in Mod B.
You had to refer to the whole poem/speech/whatever though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)