Death Metal!!! (1 Viewer)

BeyondDeath

HSC
Do they even do any shows? AFAIK most of the members would be busy with their main bands.
Nah I dont think they tour like the majority of the bands do (release an album and do a shitload of shows). I think they do special shows and theyve only done several (one being the incredibly awesome Wacken Carnage) coz like u said the members would be busy with their othe rbnads. I could be wrong though....

still life
blackwater park
Still Life is my favourite and seems to sit well with most Opeth fans. My 2nd fav is My Arms Your Hearse, also a popular choice. Then maybe Blackwater Park.

Last edited:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Nah I dont think they tour like the majority of the bands do (release an album and do a shitload of shows). I think they do special shows and theyve only done several (one being the incredibly awesome Wacken Carnage) coz like u said the members would be busy with their othe rbnads. I could be wrong though....

Still Life is my favourite and seems to sit well with most Opeth fans. My 2nd fav is My Arms Your Hearse, also a popular choice. Then maybe Blackwater Park.
I hope your wrong:( lol

and My arms your hearse is another great albu actually, imo, Morningrise isn't a terrible album either. All in all, Opeth is such an awesome band:)

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
Pretty sure he's right, Bloodbath don't do tours and i'm sure The Wacken Carnage was an exception.

Oh well.

ANYONE GOING TO SUMMER SLAUGHTER NEXT MONTH?????

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Pretty sure he's right, Bloodbath don't do tours and i'm sure The Wacken Carnage was an exception.

Oh well.

ANYONE GOING TO SUMMER SLAUGHTER NEXT MONTH?????
What is this summer slaughter u speak of?:S Explain to me what it is and what bands.

#400 post:D Im glad that it was dedicated to the death metal thread!!

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
What is this summer slaughter u speak of?:S Explain to me what it is and what bands.

#400 post:D Im glad that it was dedicated to the death metal thread!!
death metal show broskies

Dying Fetus
Necrophagist
Aborted
The Faceless
The Red Shore

I almost busted a nut when i first saw the lineup.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
death metal show broskies

Dying Fetus
Necrophagist
Aborted
The Faceless
The Red Shore

I almost busted a nut when i first saw the lineup.
I havent heard of Aborted or the faceless but i like all the others, sounds like a pretty sick gig. I might go actually.

bumblebutt-2991

HSC
hey.. my boyfriend listens to death metal.. he's in a couple bands that play that kinda stuff.. he co-hosts a radio show on monday nights.. 2RRR 88.5fm.. 10pm-1am. they play carcass and stuff like that. umm.. try .. your friendly neighbourhood alan on myspace.

lolokay

HSC
I love 88.5 monday nights^!!

except i havent been able to listen to them for ages since i moved :( does it stream anywhere yet?

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
lolfag: (n) - A title assigned to a noob worthy of being laughed at.

Merely pointing out that anyone confusing Manson for death metal is an absolute moron.
haha yea, fuck i hate people like that, they try and subtley explain there life, in this case sexuality lol

marilyn manson is in the talentless fuckwit genre i think

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
He has good songs, and there are bits of his material I like. His concert last year was attrocious music wise, but was good for the "show". But yeah, he pretty much lives on the border of talentless fuckwitism.
yer i think i like 3 of his songs, 1 being a cover haha (tainted love). Apparent from that he can just go suck his own dick haha

SHauo1992

HSC
ALL Metal!!!

METAL ROCKS :headbang:!!!!!

Go on AOL Radio and choose the metal radio theres some good bands on there...

Ummm.... soo metal bands i listen to include: Bleeding Through, August Burns Red, Killswitch, As i Lay Dying, Pantera, Metallica, Throwdown, Bury Your Dead, Misery Signals, Lord Belial, Satyrican, Suffocation, Hipocrisy, Megadeath, Kamelot, Chamiara.... cant think of anymore at the moment... but ive got at least 200 more of the top of my head.....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Re: ALL Metal!!!

misery signals :( i saw them the other night and it was probably the lamest thing of all time. everytime that retard singer said "last chance to mosh" i wanted to tear my eyes out

but anyways, the death metal (and progressive death metal) bands im into now days are as follows
cynic
in flames
arch enemy
mastodon
bleeding through
caliban
soilwork
opeth
between the buried and me
isis
dethklok (lol)
amon amarth
The Black Dahlia Murder
darkest hour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)