Death to Siblings!!! (1 Viewer)

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahah shit the cane lol hey 100yrs ago how u doin

cassieagill

HSC
How is it that my sisters, downstairs, watching TV, manage to make me (upstairs, studying for trials) get them glasses of water, when the kitchen is downstairs?

I don't understand. :jedi:

Anyone else out there slaving away for their older brothers/sisters? Or am I the only one suffering the Curse of the Youngest?

Share your slave stories people.
uh its called the power of the word no...i had surgery today and my lil sister STILL wouldn't get me a glass of water...although i will take her down when my strength returns

lychnobity

HSC
uh its called the power of the word no...i had surgery today and my lil sister STILL wouldn't get me a glass of water...although i will take her down when my strength returns
Not a slavery story. Tis part of social code to not say no to older ones.

But, gist of thread: I is questioning the hold of older siblings over younger ones, and hunting for slavery stories to compare my dastardly obedience to.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
How is it that my sisters, downstairs, watching TV, manage to make me (upstairs, studying for trials) get them glasses of water, when the kitchen is downstairs?

I don't understand. :jedi:

Anyone else out there slaving away for their older brothers/sisters? Or am I the only one suffering the Curse of the Youngest?

Share your slave stories people.
ha ha i boss ma youngers 2 go n get me stuff n do stuff, im da oldest yay!! but 2 moch responsibilities though

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
get them a glass of vinegar next time they ask for water
on the bottom of the glass write with a marker, "lol"

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I con my sister into doing everything pretty much, the exception being gardening. I have to drive her places though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)