Death (1 Viewer)

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
eh, i never really think about it

i'm not scared of death itself, like.. the fact that i'm going to die one day... as other people have said it happens to everyone and it's nothing you can change so why spend the rest of your life (which could be a long time) being afraid of it?
i think it's more just.... particular ways of dying that i'm scared of. long, painful ones. torture etc.

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
u can die anytime and anywhere muthafukka.

on da road, drug deal gone wrong, being a whyte bwoi who mess wihd da wrong nigga in da ghetto.
yo pimpd up car wihd 22 inch rims aint no transporations it b a movin metallic mechanical coffin.

HSC
one of my friends wants to die when he is 30 because he wants to "live fast, die young and leave a good-looking corpse"

i, on the other hand, want to live a full life and die at 95 in my sleep, peacefully.

sigh.
Which is buried deep in the ground and nobody will care about?

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
i get really sad when people die
i wish my parents were ~immortal~

i think the worst thing is when you get old your body just starts breaking down. losing eyesight, hearing, the capacity to remember, think or even talk properly :(
I'll die before that, one way or another.

Which is buried deep in the ground and nobody will care about?
And will decompose within a few months (or the right period of time).

OP: Go see a psychologist, you're broken and will forever stay broken until you get some help or you get killed, but then you'll be a broken corpse. Nothing that anyone here says will even make the tiniest difference in your life, you really don't give a shit.

HSC
I've been thinking... maybe a necrophile would be interested in a good looking corpse.

Davie1

HSC
Consumed by the darkness that is perceived beyond the end of our mortal lives. Is that what you see? Where in your mind does a small voice send shivers down your spin because you do not know what is death.
That voice speaks forth the question of what happens when the vehicle that is your body stops traveling. You people Don't understand that maybe there is more than just the body. You are afraid that the essence that is you will have no longer be around. well think that over.
But while your still alive this essence of your being can grow and learn. So just think about what you have to use not what you don't have.

al123456

HSC

''I don't care, I welcome it, bring it on I dare say''

YUP. Thats my view. I embrace death. I like it. It brings us to a new dimension :rolleyes:

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Personally, I'm fairly indifferent to death. I don't welcome it because there are still things I want to do but if it happened anytime soon, I'd probably just react with a wry smile and be like "damn..."

brendroid

HSC
I find death to be a frightening thought. Some people believe that life is not worth living, but I think I've had a fun time living it so far. Wouldn't mind continuing to live.

I really just want to give the world everything I have to give and leave this world a somewhat better place than when I arrived :)

Explosions_Hurt

HSC
I find death to be a frightening thought. Some people believe that life is not worth living, but I think I've had a fun time living it so far. Wouldn't mind continuing to live.

I really just want to give the world everything I have to give and leave this world a somewhat better place than when I arrived :)
Feel-good wish wash. You'll leave the world and nobody will notice your departure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)