Deferring and 2nd yr transfer (1 Viewer)

NizDiz

HSC
Hi guys, one of my mates is planning on deferring uni for the first yr, and in the meantime undertake a certificate 3 in business administration. Is it possible for him to transfer into Usyd on 2nd year based on his cert 3 business admin qualification? Does he need a certain mark? His intention is to get in2 commerce/ combined commerce if successful

All help greatly appreciated! Thanks :p

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Hi guys, one of my mates is planning on deferring uni for the first yr, and in the meantime undertake a certificate 3 in business administration. Is it possible for him to transfer into Usyd on 2nd year based on his cert 3 business admin qualification? Does he need a certain mark? His intention is to get in2 commerce/ combined commerce if successful

All help greatly appreciated! Thanks :p
Cert III doesn't count towards anything, unless be accredited for a cert IV or above. Cert IV or above units can count for foundations for a business degree, I'm pretty sure. I could be wrong though.

Edit: I'm pretty he has to do a diploma in business or something like that to count towards a bachelors degree.

I'm doing a cert III, I just signed for it today and doing uni at the same time.

engineering

HSC
N/A

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Nah I'm pretty sure cert III doesn't count. When they say tertiary, I'm sure it means a bachelors degree, does it not?

NizDiz

HSC
tertiary if certicates/ diplomas, so must be certificate IV or higher then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)