Deferring? (1 Viewer)

*sweet dreams*

HSC
I really need some help. is it possible 2 defer 2 uni offers if one is from UAC and the other from QTAC? cause each one depends on certain circumstances that may occur within the next year. thanx

antwan the swan

HSC
*sweet dreams* said:
I really need some help. is it possible 2 defer 2 uni offers if one is from UAC and the other from QTAC? cause each one depends on certain circumstances that may occur within the next year. thanx

I need to confirm the same question! But from what I gather u can't. Sucks hey. Like in a year off u will probably have a different perspective on everything uni including the degree u wanna take and where, but u cant defer both, so i think u defer one, then enter either QTAC or UAC for the corresponding course u didnt defer and try ur luck going thru the rounds with the UAI u got. Dont take my word for it hey its just what I understand and I tell you all this uni stuff is making me tired.
I think QTAC is crap because if u put a new 1st pref in for the Feb round and u receive an offer u automatically forfeit ur original offer..
Which uni's were u thinking of anyway?

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
not sure, but if you defer one course you can't enter another, so im guessing not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)