Definitions (1 Viewer)

mibiony

"fully sick"
HSC
Hey everyone!

I've attacked a document to this thread, which has like definitions from 'Law and Justice', 'Human Rights' and 'Crime'. I know how hard it is to condense defintions, and i've tried my hardest to find short definitions (that summaries the term) I hope they're helpful(i've taken the definitions from numerous sources.)

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
yea its pretty good.....the 04'ers will thank u for it.....
except, (i know u want to condense the notes for people) but the definition of:

Ad hoc war crime tribunals punishment

could probably be expanded a bit more.....along the lines of 'improvised or set up for specific purposed tribunals that attempt to hand down punishments' (not that they can do anything anyway...LoLz)

just a suggestion

mibiony

"fully sick"
HSC
thanks! i actually couldnt find a definition for it, only what my teacher told me.. thanks for that :)

Gemstone

Thanks that's heaps good. There a heap of stuff in there I didn't actually have a deffinition for. Thanks so much I have an exam on this stuff next week.

Also i know this is slightly off topic but I noticed that in the sylabus it says something about Institutionalised inequality or something anyway I can't seem to find a definition for it anywhere and neither can my legal studies teacher. So if anyone knows where a good definition of it is can you tell me.

Gems

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Gemstone

Also i know this is slightly off topic but I noticed that in the sylabus it says something about Institutionalised inequality or something anyway I can't seem to find a definition for it anywhere and neither can my legal studies teacher. So if anyone knows where a good definition of it is can you tell me.

Gems
i'll just copy and paste my notes:

There are some forms of inequality that have existed in society for so long that they have become almost accepted or institutionalised. Institutionalised equality refers to inequalities within the system. One of the main reasons why our society is so willing to accept this institutionalised equality is that it is hidden behind the formal equality of the law (see above)

suz

HSC
that's really great for the 04'ers wish I had something like that when I did the HSC lolz.....
kind of never got around to doing it.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)