• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Degree in a day (1 Viewer)

jessied

HSC
im going to degree in a day... is anyone going to the physiotherapy session in the afternoon?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I'm going. I'm doing Law in the morning and Psychology in the afternoon. I wish I could have done Media and Politics though!

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
BOS meet up!

lol sweets n i r doin the same stuff... how cool... i mean... she's so cool... her and her cool kat klub...

im so excited about going... yay :uhhuh:

monique66

Yay! I'm excited too! however, i have no clue how i'll get there!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
damnation your going too?? yay!!

Sam on another note that chic rang me (Kiren I think was her name) and she said she knew me but had never talked to me (I'm a celebrity!!) and she asked if she could come with us, so I was like cool bananas. Is that cool with you?

monique66

Sweets said:
damnation your going too?? yay!!

Sam on another note that chic rang me (Kiren I think was her name) and she said she knew me but had never talked to me (I'm a celebrity!!) and she asked if she could come with us, so I was like cool bananas. Is that cool with you?
hehe...yeah, check out who started this thread! :D
oh, meetup! yay! Do you guys all know each other or something? Only one other person is going from my school. So i'll be alone in the first lecture thingo for law :( but you guys are going to the law thing too! So if you see a very lonely girl come and say hi! ;)

monique66

nick1048 said:
no one saw me!?! No one said hi from BOS!!! I was the dude in the black jacket, black shirt, jeans, bearded chap! Done the rubikz cube ^_^

*is so sad he didnt meet any bosers!*
what are you talking about? isn't it this thursday? :confused:

monique66

Sweets said:
I also thought it was on Thursday?
we resolved the matter over PM, i think there were 2 days or something, nick said it was good :)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I made the sad mistake of letting my mate pick the eletives we did, and I suffered pretty hard core because of that. Free food was great though. One particular breast wanted to be set free all day, that was quite amusing to a few of us, that poor lass. And there was this really awesome chick, Annalease or something beautiful like that, who I didn't have the courage to talk to cause I was sooo smitten. Heh, i suck. Anyway all in all it was sort of all right. Looking forward to uni now, gonna sell my beautiful car and buy a Hayabusa (eh, spose i'll need something that's less of a rocket for the 6months on my l's) for commuting around the city and campus. Such a big bloody area! Can't believe it took so long to walk everywhere. Oh oh and I drew the coolest little stick figures on the bag thing they give you. I'll scan it.

Last edited:

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Linky

Actually on second thought, it's pretty crap, and fuck that's a big picture. But come on, the fiddler is gold :) That's how I amused myself throughout the morning introductory talk on scholarships and such.

monique66

minushuman said:
Linky

Actually on second thought, it's pretty crap, and fuck that's a big picture. But come on, the fiddler is gold :) That's how I amused myself throughout the morning introductory talk on scholarships and such.
hehe..the one on the chimney looks like he's bout to jump
what options did you do?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Don't say it was crap! I am feeling less and less like going. I should like study or something because all I have been doing these past days is shopping, watching movies and my OC boxset.

Ugggh I have like so much stuff to do. Perhaps if I just ignore it, it will go away :uhhuh:

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Ended up with Medicine and Chemical engineering. Under no circumstances are you, or anyone you care about, to attend either of those.

I wanted to do physcology and the economics one, they ended up being really popular.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)