Deir-el-medina (1 Viewer)

JoshuaW

HSC
HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON DEIR-EL-MEDINA I HAVE AN ASSESSMENT TASK ON WEDNESDAY AND I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BURIAL CUSTOMS AND THE STRIKE THANX Josh:bomb: :confused:

ғяЄєq

Silly Rabit
HSC
haha, UNLOVED Josh..
Guess who!
:p
lol!
Dude, the test is tomorrow.. Just look through your notes theres stuff on the strike -_____-
Not so sure about Burial Customs though, might have to look that up, im a bit unsure myself..
ANYWHO
wish yoOh luckk in the test :p:p :wave:

X

xeuyrawp

I saw this on Thursday, but didn't really have time to post... You guys really need to give more notice if you want help. You also need to help us help you, by telling us what you've read so far.

Hope it went well.

beentherdunthat

HSC
ғяЄєq said:
haha, UNLOVED Josh..
Guess who!
:p
lol!
Dude, the test is tomorrow.. Just look through your notes theres stuff on the strike -_____-
Not so sure about Burial Customs though, might have to look that up, im a bit unsure myself..
ANYWHO
wish yoOh luckk in the test :p:p :wave:
lmao. o0o0o that's nastyyy. Hahaha.

ғяЄєq

Silly Rabit
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lmao. o0o0o that's nastyyy. Hahaha.
psssht, that's not nasty.. lol, anyway, we did this test twice because our test papers got stolen o___O I don't know why anyone would steal test papers o.o, hmm.
anywho, i hope we passed =].:D

JoshuaW

HSC
ғяЄєq said:
psssht, that's not nasty.. lol, anyway, we did this test twice because our test papers got stolen o___O I don't know why anyone would steal test papers o.o, hmm.
anywho, i hope we passed =].:D

no thats nice not nasty :mad1: hahahahaha
but yeah i no hu wud steal test papers?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)