• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Deloitte Development Program (1 Viewer)

KaKaPooP

HSC
Hello guys,

I've just been reading the description on Deloitte's development program quite a few times and I am still not sure as to what the program is like. Is it an ongoing program where u go to deloitte every quarter for a few days and just meet some people? Or do you actually get to do some work.

Also has anybody done the program and would like to share their experiences?

Thanks

youngone

HSC
i got into this. not too sure what it is though, haha. has anyone done it previously?

dram

i do things
HSC
I went through this program last year. It's certainly worth while doing, there are 4 sessions over about a year and they run for either a full morning or full afternoon. The graduate recruitment team run the workshops, and they're on topics such as resumes, interview skills, presentation skills and so on.

The real benefit i think of going through this program is becoming known to the graduate recruitment team. By the time I turned up for the group session for summer vacation work I was already on a first name basis with the whole grad recruitment team.

I was accepted in the summer vacation program, so it shows that the system works :)

youngone

HSC
hey dram thanks for the reply
do we do like role play type things in these workshops?

dram

i do things
HSC
yes there was some role play incolved, eg a couple of mock interview questions. the presentation skills sessions is the most challenging by far, but you just need to give it a crack to make them happy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)