• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Delta Goodrem!!! (1 Viewer)

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
did anyone see that mv they played on friday night?
i must admit its alot better than her other mvs and although no real story to it... its nice.. also my friend reckons shes lost hair....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i luv delta, i wish the media would leave her alone

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by MicK_eT
did anyone see that mv they played on friday night?
i must admit its alot better than her other mvs and although no real story to it... its nice.. also my friend reckons shes lost hair....
i watched it but didn't really pay any attention to it cos i was waiting for Jamie Oliver! And she has lost hair because she has had a haircut!

nerdd

yeah they said that! she had a haircut.
if she lost hair it'd look thinner wouldn't it? It didn't really look thinner but just shorter.

i admire her for writing the songs (those that she actually does write that is) and playing the piano but i'm REALLY sick of this 'Brave Delta's new video filmed while battling cancer'.
COME ON.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
okay, dont get me wrong i think the girls got talent but seriously if she was itallian i would think she was in the mafia...

i mean did u guys watch the 5 o clock news on channel 10? or an upate for it on friday? i was watching the bold and the beautiful (lol- sad case) and on the normal 10 update it said somethin like this "tonight, pauline hanson goes to jail for 3 years AND delta goodrem releases her new video clip!! dont forget, deltas clip at 5 tonight on 10!'

what the hec!

i mean how does she get that much power? i mean perhaps if itr was michael jackson, or someone majorly huge..but i mean its delta goodrem!! i think her disease is a bit of a hype, i mean i feel sorry for her, its not good to be ill but come on people! how on earth does her new video clip make it to the major headlines of news over world matters etc?

hmmmm its all a bit suss to me

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
lol its because its delta goodrem......
its australia's few good and famous people... music wise...
ive noticed it was the same with kylie too when her career got kick started again... everything was kylie this and that....
i think its just the fact that shes talented and famous... and aussie

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
okay, dont get me wrong i think the girls got talent but seriously if she was itallian i would think she was in the mafia...

i mean did u guys watch the 5 o clock news on channel 10? or an upate for it on friday? i was watching the bold and the beautiful (lol- sad case) and on the normal 10 update it said somethin like this "tonight, pauline hanson goes to jail for 3 years AND delta goodrem releases her new video clip!! dont forget, deltas clip at 5 tonight on 10!'

what the hec!

i mean how does she get that much power? i mean perhaps if itr was michael jackson, or someone majorly huge..but i mean its delta goodrem!! i think her disease is a bit of a hype, i mean i feel sorry for her, its not good to be ill but come on people! how on earth does her new video clip make it to the major headlines of news over world matters etc?

because delta rocks!

Originally posted by MicK_eT
lol its because its delta goodrem......
its australia's few good and famous people... music wise...
ive noticed it was the same with kylie too when her career got kick started again... everything was kylie this and that....
i think its just the fact that shes talented and famous... and aussie
emphasis on the word TALENTED!

Raging Fuel

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i luv delta, i wish the media would leave her alone
What do you mean? I've never seen anything but praise and respect from the media, so I don't think you mean the media are criticising her. And if you mean the media just give her too much attention in general, I'm pretty sure she has no problem with that, without it she would not be nearly as successful as she is.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

haha thats funny

and she did get a hair cut a while ago

nerdd

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
because delta rocks!

emphasis on the word TALENTED!
ok ok we get it, you're a big fan lol.

but still. COME ON! and yes, i was watching the bold and the beautiful then too XD and yes I noticed that. I'M LIKE WTF?!
and notice they had a Video hits SPECIAL PRESENTATION. oh please.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Well, Sony somehow got her into neighbours and I'm sure that they are paying the production company for the right to play the songs on air...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
do u remember when she 1st came out with her 1st song? a few years ago?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Raging Fuel
What do you mean? I've never seen anything but praise and respect from the media, so I don't think you mean the media are criticising her. And if you mean the media just give her too much attention in general, I'm pretty sure she has no problem with that, without it she would not be nearly as successful as she is.
no, i dont mean that their critisizing her or anything, i just think that they are constantly hounding her, i mean, the day the cancer news was released they were filming her friends going into her house..i just think that sorta stuff isnt necessary..and as someone before me said, their all competing trying to get the first shot of her without hair..i mean, come on, how harsh is that.

Originally posted by nerdd
ok ok we get it, you're a big fan lol.
yep!

Originally posted by iambored
do u remember when she 1st came out with her 1st song? a few years ago?
i didnt see the song, it crashed out of the charts before i saw it, but when she first released born to try i downloaded it, and now its one of my fav's.

Originally posted by iambored
haha thats funny

and she did get a hair cut a while ago
yep, it was before all the cancer stuff

Raging Fuel

Originally posted by hipsta_jess no, i dont mean that their critisizing her or anything, i just think that they are constantly hounding her, i mean, the day the cancer news was released they were filming her friends going into her house..i just think that sorta stuff isnt necessary..and as someone before me said, their all competing trying to get the first shot of her without hair..i mean, come on, how harsh is that.
The thing is that people actually want to be the first to see her without hair, and care which friends are their to support her. I agree that this sort of stuff isn't worth reporting, but when it sells newspapers/magazines, who can blame them for just giving the public what they want?

HSC

what the hec!

yah..finally someone who agrees with me. Personally, i am a huge fan of Delta but i think she's getting too much attention from the media who are making too much hype over the disease. It's not like she's going to die cause she isn't. Hodgkein disease is TREATABLE so i don't really see the fuss.
I f the media fusses over something like this then every famous person in Australia should be in the headlines by now including ALL OF THE NEIGHBOURS ACTORS AND NOT SO FAMOUS SINGERS!!! Poor Delta being used for publicity by getting a disease...at least it's not AIDS. Why didn't they make a big hype when Freddy Mercury of Queen got AIDS? This is some sad country! (sorry for writing too much)

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
i saw that clip for that song and i thought it was real cheap and stuff and that sorta put me off her and made me think of her as one of those aussie singers that arent made for the big star stuff... but yea she did somefink right and now shes mainstream

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)