Depression & University. (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
if you started assignments early you wouldn't feel so depressed. the real world is more stressful than uni. At uni, if you miss a deadline, you get deducted a small amount. If you fail a subject, you get to do it again. In the workplace, if you miss a deadline, you can lose hundreds thousands for your company and get fired.

this may help put things into perspective for you. life isn't so bad. if you're proactive you'll avoid the depression

zendil

HSC
N/A
Keep at it - hopefully you have some understanding lecturers to talk to if you are having serious problems. I have an open door policy for my students - not just on the unit but on life in general. It can be a hard transition to uni life where noone is chasing you up for essays. If you do your best that is all anyone can ask of you. For next semester - write everything down, pick your essay topic early and do a bit each day. Revise lectures each night - rewrite them - this will all help.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm stressing out like crazy too. :( what a joy kill. but surprisingly i find 1st year of uni to be more cope-able compared to hsc because it's not like live or death situation (during hsc my parents told me that they'll take me back to my home country if i don't do well)
. i found that the best way to cope with stress is to have a good supportive people around you (e.g. bf), even seeing a shrink might be a good idea for some people!

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
lawl mebe u guyz should jus stop being emo and fuking do some work.

Thats how Im doin it, im acing da HSC. Im no azn by birth but for wat its worth i am azn and lyk azns i ace school. mebe u guys not for uni?

BackCountrySnow

HSC
AznWhiteBoy said:
lawl mebe u guyz should jus stop being emo and fuking do some work.

Thats how Im doin it, im acing da HSC. Im no azn by birth but for wat its worth i am azn and lyk azns i ace school. mebe u guys not for uni?
oh god...

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
oh god...
um u white ppl beleive in god n stuff but why u hurt my feeling, us jap lerned wit budda.

piece! piece to the world

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
justmeme said:
omg. suicides.
r u azn? u sound a bit jap? r u a jap girl? r u supple?

its called seppuku NOT suiciide

if u r a girl plz pm me, can i b ur fwend. if u seppuku for reals mebe u let me secks u or i will b loneli liek the starrs :lol:

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Depression =/= down thanks to assignments

See a doctor if it's getting major.
y do u even boter postin? y cant u jus raed the entire tread b4 postin crao?

BackCountrySnow

HSC
AznWhiteBoy said:
um u white ppl beleive in god n stuff but why u hurt my feeling, us jap lerned wit budda.

piece! piece to the world
AznWhiteBoy said:
lol uim wut do u mean by +1?

can i -1 to balance my rep?

that is for rep, ya? u noe, online rep?
AznWhiteBoy said:
r u azn? u sound a bit jap? r u a jap girl? r u supple?

its called seppuku NOT suiciide

if u r a girl plz pm me, can i b ur fwend. if u seppuku for reals mebe u let me secks u or i will b loneli liek the starrs :lol:
Troll account or legit idiot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)