• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Describe the Worste Teachers ever at ur school (3 Viewers)

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Well my worst teacher would simply be my I.T teacher. Needless to say, the biggest example of a lazy ass that I've ever witnessed.
Easiest way to prove this is by recent events. Half yearly exam.

Week before: gives us year 11 yearly and tels us to "revise". All the revision we done.

Half Yearly comes: Turns out half of last years paper is in the half yearly, and as a result, is a complete waste of time.

After half yearly: Teacher Goes on Holidays and is yet to return. Asks my IPT teacher (who is a dead set legend btw) to mark the exams, along with the IPT exam and Our assigments. We don't have I.T until he comes back now. Hope he doesn't, it will be a better learning experience :p His methods of teaching are similar to that of a brick wall, as is his ability to teach in the 30 odd years he has been. We learn more english in I.T class than we do I.T. He thinks its "relevant". Good thing I'm in the decent situation of not having to listen to him, cos if i did, well, i wouldnt know what the = sign in excel did :p

Rory

HSC
I've had a couple lol *thinks* I had this computer teacher in year 9-10 who was really just the metal work teacher, he knew nothing about computers and the entire 2 years were spent bludging..

Hmm I also had a business studies teacher who took over halfway through the year and she knew nothing about business studies so in the yearly exam at the end there was just a finder word puzzle worth like 30marks lmfao

I've also had a dyslexic english teacher, and it was advanced english, I'll never understand how she managed to become an english teacher..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)