• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Describe your group and how the hsc has changed it. (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
BackCountrySnow said:
but your grade isnt even doing the hsc yet...
My Chemistry teacher said that HSC is a 2-year course where we have a Preliminary Course and HSC Course, isn't it?

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Maths is the only course where what you learn in the prelim is tested in the HSC.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
Well the HSC has changed our group HEAPS
like...we all study alot more than we used to yet the friendships between people have changed

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
BackCountrySnow said:
Maths is the only course where what you learn in the prelim is tested in the HSC.
I knew that. But what I mean was: HSC is a basically two-year course that also includes Preliminary Year. You won't get directly tested on the Preliminary contents. However, you may get tested indirectly as HSC contents build upon on the Preliminary contents.

HSC
aussiechick007 said:
lol mr brightside, my towns exactly the same size... but obv more of us have stayed till yr 12/theres more young people lol
Yeah, we've had quite a few who have left over the years; boarding school, dropping out, moving town etc.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
My year is pretty small. there are around 49 of us (I think) but our year is very divided but then again it always has been so no, the HSC hasnt changed our year group at all other than make most people take school seriously.

62anoiF

HSC
According to quite a few teachers, our year is suppose to be one of the most laziest/chattiest groups ever. The HSC hasn't really changed us much, the lazy ones are still lazy and the very few that work hard are still the hardworking ones. Our grade doesn't really bond that well either, we're still divided into our own little groups -.-

Poad

HSC
Damn, you people all go to small schools. My grade has ~340 people in it. >_>

pezdog

HSC
lol we got the schools best ever School Certificates results....so naturally the school expects the best ever HSC results. We are not even close atm, the Curriculum Coordinator cracked the shits at us a few weeks ago because everyone randomly leaves school at lunch or wenever. Plus they are getting pissed off because our assessment results are so bad and no one gives a shit.

You gotta wonder what they expected after giving out 10 League Scholarships though...fcuking idiots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)