Dexter Jackson - 2008 Mr. Olympia (1 Viewer)

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC

WTF.

Anyone watch olympia? Dexter Jackson gfinally won in his 9th attempt. I was watching the webcast on bodybuilding.com and i gotta say phil heath was also looking in great shape but i always though Jay would take it out. Dex doesn't have much in him left as with Jay Cutler. Heath will be Mr. O in '09 for sure.

Last edited:

quik.

HSC
Good. The fact that Cutler even had it for a year is retarded.

Instinct77

HSC
quik. said:
Good. The fact that Cutler even had it for a year is retarded.
two years man, justice at last!!!

seriously, ronnies gone,jays going and im hoping it stays with the physiques like dexter, massive dexter fan and my net was screwing up so missed the broadcast this year but saw the pics!

wolfe,phil,silvio,dugdale,freeman and the likes of melvin anthony ect will put the sport back to how it should look, small waists and aesthetics!

jay prob desearved 4th or 5th this year, dam close between phil and dext though.

crammy90

HSC
Instinct77 said:
two years man, justice at last!!!

seriously, ronnies gone,jays going and im hoping it stays with the physiques like dexter, massive dexter fan and my net was screwing up so missed the broadcast this year but saw the pics!

wolfe,phil,silvio,dugdale,freeman and the likes of melvin anthony ect will put the sport back to how it should look, small waists and aesthetics!

jay prob desearved 4th or 5th this year, dam close between phil and dext though.
yeh the small waists are, i think, cuz the judges didnt want ppl with big ones so every1 stopped eating so many carbs lol
oh how times change

Last edited:

Instinct77

HSC
crammy90 said:
yeh the small waists are, i think, cuz the judges didnt want ppl with big ones so every1 stopped eating so many carbs lol
oh how times change
lol yeah i don't doubt all the food ronnie ate caused bloating but the sole contributing factor to the thicker waists and guts came from gh.

Kanny

HSC
Instinct77 said:
lol yeah i don't doubt all the food ronnie ate caused bloating but the sole contributing factor to the thicker waists and guts came from gh.
but then again everyone in fucking olympia has a GH gut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)