Dfo (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I've been a few times. Most times I leave empty handed. If you get there at the right time (early) and on the days they stock up then its okay. As for prices its regular, just small discounts.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Love the $1/2/3 hats/beanies at Cotton On.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Most of the time it sucks. Normally it's stuff left from the previous season, or stuff that didn't sell well at normal shops.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
You probably won't find much. Some shops are OVERLY-PRICED (which doesnt make much sense since it's a dfo) and other shops have absolute crap. But sometimes, on the odd occasion you just might find something.

It's not a shopping centre you frequent, and if you were looking for something in particular, I don't suggest you go there. If, however, you're bored, and have nothing to do, go and check it out. You'll get it over and done with in maybe 2 hours. But be warned, get there early, coz parking is a bitch!

The Urban store was really good there. $50 Levi's down from $150, but the store has moved to Birkenhead. You just have to risk it, I guess.

Lexie1001

HSC
i've been there once and found it really bad. the discounts were good but the fashion was pretty old - clothes i saw 2/3 years ago. had to wait ages for a park and it was quite busy. some of the shops had great prices like $10 jeans etc but they had marks on and stuff.

CieL

HSC
Not the greatest place, but what do you expect if it's going to be "cheaper"..

Lizcat

HSC
i went there just after christmas.. and like some stuff were over priced.. but i got like 2 playboy bras for $20 each and also 20% off the 2x $20.. and like the bras used to be 40$ each.. so.. what a bargain!!.. they also had like calvin kein and elle and love kylie!
i remember i got levis there for 50$..
some stores just sell cheap things that arent even on sale..

meteorangela

HSC
it was okay i spose. not too much there... but you prob could grab some bargains if you looked harder..

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
its not that great. when i went it was all clothes that were either out of season or really weird sizes or just plain ugly. i did find a fairly okay top for about 20 bucks, down from 50, but i had to look for around 2 hours and it was the only thing i got. its not worth the effort if you're actually wanting to get some shopping done. but if you just want a look and dont mind if you dont find anything, then its ok. just dont expect a lot.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I've been there once, won't be going there again.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Some 1 said they had a cheap converse store?

Skeeta

HSC
they do have a converse store, but the markdowns arent very good

mr_brightside said there was $10 off cons, but i'm not sure if that was a one off

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Skeeta said:
mr_brightside said there was $10 off cons, but i'm not sure if that was a one off
Yeah they were 10 bucks cheaper than anywhere else..

and this WASNT during sales times...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Skeeta said:
they do have a converse store, but the markdowns arent very good

insport have $40 green and sky blue cons.

DFO has a new puma store which i'm eager to have a look at. i need new shoes for uni, and my work has crap ones.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i got my suit from DFO
love that place with a passion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)