Diary's. (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by anti
Depends what the assignments are - written ones are USUALLY due about 5pm on the due date in SOME box at some faculty office. They COULD be due at 8:45am. Listen to due dates :)
Yes, time can be critical ...

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yes, and if u want more time- i heard, u just need to get a doctors certificate. ;) :D
This might not even work sometimes. I know for maths at UNSW, even if you fall sick several days before the exam they might not accept it. They way they see it is that you've had a whole semester to prepare for the exam and that it shouldn't matter, or so one lecturer said.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by sunny
This might not even work sometimes. I know for maths at UNSW, even if you fall sick several days before the exam they might not accept it. They way they see it is that you've had a whole semester to prepare for the exam and that it shouldn't matter, or so one lecturer said.
thats bull- bcoz, if a person prepared for a test, and was too sick (and has a doctors certificate ;) ) then, u can't give him a zero!

sunny

meh.
HSC
ahh what I meant was if they get sick several days before the exam, but recover before the exam, they might not be accepted for misadventure.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
ahh what I meant was if they get sick several days before the exam, but recover before the exam, they might not be accepted for misadventure.
of course if u recover bfore exams- u attend it...but u might get special consideration when they mark u.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
of course if u recover bfore exams- u attend it...but u might get special consideration when they mark u.
Thats what I'm saying - they won't give you special consideration.

By attending and sitting the exam, you're saying you're fit and well enough to sit the exam.

If you sit they exam and then say you want special consideration because you were sick two days before, they won't be impressed at all.

Theres just as an unlikely chance if you applied for misadventure because you were sick several days before.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Thats what I'm saying - they won't give you special consideration.

By attending and sitting the exam, you're saying you're fit and well enough to sit the exam.

If you sit they exam and then say you want special consideration because you were sick two days before, they won't be impressed at all.

Theres just as an unlikely chance if you applied for misadventure because you were sick several days before.
yeah, true that- but in reality most of the studying for exams happen 2 days bfore it anyways- so if ur sick then, then ur stuffed! :D

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
sunny, remember what Andrew T said about the COMP1721 Practicle exam.

He told us that you shouldn't attend if you felt sick, but if you arn't granted misadventure then you will get 0. Also, if you attended and then applied for misadventure, you wouldn't get it.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by McLake
sunny, remember what Andrew T said about the COMP1721 Practicle exam.

He told us that you shouldn't attend if you felt sick, but if you arn't granted misadventure then you will get 0. Also, if you attended and then applied for misadventure, you wouldn't get it.
note to self: if i'm sick on the days before the exam- just don't attend, and get a doctors certificate for the exam day as well- and use exam day to study at home" ;) :D

smittenkitten

Poopinator
:/ UNSW sounds complex:p How come they didn't just hand out diaries when everyone comes to get their ID cards done?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by BigngryWoman
:/ UNSW sounds complex:p How come they didn't just hand out diaries when everyone comes to get their ID cards done?
They did....but then people picked up too many diaries for themselves.

smittenkitten

Poopinator
Am I missing something? You get one ID card unless you pay for another one. They couldn't hand out diaries from behind the counter eg. one diary per ID card? Or are we talking about student helpers hording diaries for themselves:p Cos heck, I know I can totally use 10 diaries from 04 ;) *sarcasm*

Anywho...:D printed out my diary coupon already. All set:D How exciting.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Man!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

The line at e-spot was like 20 metres!! :((((((((((

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
Man!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

The line at e-spot was like 20 metres!! :((((((((((
yeah, thats why my friend wants to get there around 8.30- so he can beat that long line to get the diaries. :D

kouri

well w t f
HSC
yeah.. it was 20 metres long ...at espot

but diaries line was.. 0.5m long..so no wait at all! :D :D :D

i dont know whether the ppl were just getting their ids or not ..or thought it was for diaries....but yep.

there wasn't even a line for the diaries.

;)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Originally posted by kouri
yeah.. it was 20 metres long ...at espot

but diaries line was.. 0.5m long..so no wait at all! :D :D :D

i dont know whether the ppl were just getting their ids or not ..or thought it was for diaries....but yep.

there wasn't even a line for the diaries.

;)
WTF?

You mean I could of just gotten my diary really quickly instead of lining up?

OrI had to line up that 20 metre queue to get my diary?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
hahahha

the diary line was to the left of the id line ragey. the yellow shirt guys at a table.. that was the diary thing!

i made my id last week, and laughed at everyone this week

the diaries are so bloody yellow? eye killer..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)