Did all u guys refer to a case study for question 27/28? (1 Viewer)

dazza1234

HSC
I refered to about 7 or 8 case studies all up, kept some of the same for questions 26 and 27. i would just write and if i thought it was releveant i would just bung it in there and hope for the best.

I had been told repeatedly to include case studies at the end of every point/paragraph.
Just a question was the question about marketing strategies as in the four P's or just Promotion and pricing?

wonga2046

HSC
reading those HSC business books publishing band5/6 answers, it is clear that regardless of 1 or 2 or 100000 case studies, any response with atleast a case study has the same merits of achieving a band 5/6 =]

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
Hmm... in q. 26, I had the strange urge at one point to write something about a case study, but just wrote something along the lines of "according to research..." :p
Ah well, the rubric up the top didn't say case study/ies.

mattpolo8

HSC
yeh u see our teacher sucks balls..and he cant/couldnt teach..so we didnt know much about our case study which was meant to be qantas..so i did Sony..piss easy

TotallyNoob

HSC
xtol said:
i was soo happy when it was about marketing cos like no offence but thats an easy topic. it was easy to make up a case study for those that didnt really have anything prepared.

i managed to incorporate two case studies, mcdonalds and l'oreal paris. i kept away from qantas and coke. *shivers* they're too common for comfort.
mcdonalds is a common one too...

Last edited:

yaseng1988

HSC
Nope, business report Q26?? Why use case study? It wastes time...
And for Q27, my teacher thinks that 5 case studies should be fine

coolhhd

HSC
I gave some examples but didn't really refer to any case study

T

Testpilot

Chubby said:
i got the shock of my life when a friend asked me if i did one....and i looked back at the paper and realised that i had to do one...and i didn't *cries*

a lot of people from my school made the same mistake.

did anyone else make the same mistake as me?!?!?
This happened to me in the trial... we hadn't been told that we needed one (but the other class had been told :burn:). Unfortunately you made a mistake, however it is over now so relax and move on to other subjects.

Amish27

HSC
Hehehehe.
Qantas didnt cover as much as i wanted it too in the marketing, so i did coca cola as well, which was mega easy. I thought you were only meant to use 1, when i got out mi teacher said it was a good idea, i was stoked.

Also mi mate didnt do a case study in sect IV in the trial, he got 2/20. My teacher is a HSC marker too.
mind you i doubt it was the best essay in the world, but still...i wouldn't be too impressed with miself. Weren't your fault but, teacher should have drilled the case study into you, we spent the last couple of weeks on ours.

yourowndisaster

HSC
i did quite the opposite actually...
mine was pretty much all about my case study.

... i just sorta freaked and wrote what i could remeber
then realised i didnt have much (if any at all) theoretical content.

ahh well, you win some, you loose some.
*tear*

xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)