Did anyone do HSC at TAFE (1 Viewer)

S

serv0

Did anyone do the HSC at TAFE or is anyone doing it this year? I have some questions...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i never knew this was possible until some random guy told me!
now im fascinated :)

S

serv0

hey thanks girl04

I wanna know if you have the freedom to chose your own modules (such as Quanta to Qarks for phys, Shipwrecks for Chemistry, Powerplay for Eng etc.) or whether they chose for you.

Also I'd like to find out about internal assessments. Are they just like school assessments?

And also can you get lessons/tutorials over the net?

Thanks.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by serv0
hey thanks girl04

I wanna know if you have the freedom to chose your own modules (such as Quanta to Qarks for phys, Shipwrecks for Chemistry, Powerplay for Eng etc.) or whether they chose for you.

Also I'd like to find out about internal assessments. Are they just like school assessments?

And also can you get lessons/tutorials over the net?

Thanks.
I don't get why they would let you choose, then they'll have seperate class's to teach each option seperately, when they make exams they'll have to account for both options etc.

cko

HSC
hey if u do HSC at TAFE do u get ur internal assessments scaled still?? like coz at my school they moderate assessment/exam marks. do they do that at TAFE too??

kate86

hey if u go to the tafe site you can email them. i did it a few months ago and they replied the next day. the problem with tafe is that they don't include some harder subjects as well as extension subjects. the lady encouraged me to stay at school.

Collin

HSC
N/A
If I had my choice again, I probably would of finished my HSC at TAFE. I did do one of my subjects there however; Software Design & Development.

rumour

HSC
They have a limited range of subjects to choose from, a few of my friends do it!!!

lbft

Geek
HSC
This page should have some useful info on HSC at TAFE, although it's for 2004 (not 2005.) A new version will be out some time later in the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)