• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Did anyone else hear about Costello and the 'miscalculated budget.' (3 Viewers)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Universal health care and education... My mum went to uni... I can see no problem with that.

Edit: Personal opinion and all... I don't know much more about that period of time, too.

Last edited:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Promises made in an election campaign mean nothing at all.

Rorix

HSC
Challenger - makes a whole bunch of policy commitments towards his invisioned Australia
Incumbant - has to come up with some random shit because he's already implemented his main ideas

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I would actally have a hard time challenging howard... the best way to do it would be to appeal to everyones fear that the iraq war, terrorism could somehow turn into something much worse.

You cannot challenge him on the economy.

You can challenge him on social values, as there are always people out there with less than others, and they cry out injustice.

You can challenge him on health (unless you're asked to submit a better policy...), playing on the fact we're all worried about our health...

I dunno if you ask me it was definately hard for latham, but him and his supporters played their cards wrong... seriously to me (maybe because i'm right wing) large groups of the country were... almost crazily anti-howard, I don't want to even consider having the same views as these people. If they were slightly more moderate like MOST of the labor supporters on here are I might have liked listening to their views (some of which i agree with), and could have been swayed in my vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)