did anyone else mix up "photographers" with "photographs" (1 Viewer)

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
dam i didnt realise until looking back over my answers after i had finished. then the guy says pens down before i had a chance to fix it. far out im so cut!!

bessie

HSC
bahahaha...... nah mate i think that might've just been you. lol

How exactly would a photograph go about wandering the earth like nomads. thats some funny shit.

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
shutup loser....i thought maybe the photographs travel with you in your brain and in your imagination

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
Okkkkk....

What were you meant to do in this question? Lol

Were you meant to comment one 1 photograph?

Lol

I did that. =[

Oh well haha.

I did he great wall of china. I talked about the mongolians out. Lol because they have no home in china. Then made some connection between the photographers and the nomads.

I was like wttfff? Lol.

=]

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
Lol yea, at first I did. I changed it quickly though :\

sarahbono

HSC
dont worry your not the only one!!!! me and a few of my friends though it was photographs to... except i actually realised and had time to change it.. i thought the whole section 1 was full of stupid questions....

Dr_Doom

HSC
Nah I didn't, those questions were easy. Not to many 'hows' which was good!

kerfuffle

HSC
O.O Were we supposed to talk about one photograph or one strip of photographs? Supervisors told us it was (after writing about one photograph) that it was one strip, then after I had changed my answer to fit it, they said it was one photograph only. *shakes fist*

kerfuffle

HSC
Ugh! Damn you, supervisors. Make me change my answer for nothing.
Hopefully the marker will read my little note in the margin.

samantha_s

HSC
Bleh, the paper is a blur now haha. That's why I'm worrying about what I wrote. Were the questions for Text One something like why are the photographers described as nomads, and to choose one photo and discuss how it supports the quote?

alexhook

HSC
well i almost made the exact same mistake. luckily i read the question through a few times ;)

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
hahahaaa wagih sorry bout that man, nah i dont think any1 from school or in NSW made that mistake. anywaiz come on msn so i can laugh at you :p
anywaiz here comes modules..

2 every1 sitting the HSC hope you all do well and are rewarded with your hard-work.

Peace

Abz

ekkyzZ

HSC
lol yeah ...photogrpaphs journey around the world like nomads...sounds logical lol or maybe you put the phtograPHs in your pocket and go on a journey LOL ahahaha dw im sure ur not the only one waghi ...some of the uai 30 ppl would have done the same

samantha_s

HSC
I'm pretty sure now that I didn't make that mistake. To the minority who did, you can't do anything now, don't worry! Now you can make sure that you won't do the same thing for your next exams. Best of luck to everyone!

rikrok911

HSC
ok. for all the conceited w*nkers who are oh SO happy cos they didnt make this mistake. i presume that you guys studied "physical journeys"?

fact is,
"photographs travel the world like nomads"
makes just as much sense as what WAS printed in the paper. THIS IS 2U ENGLISH PEOPLE WHEN DID ANYTHING EXPLICITLY MAKE GOOD SENSE?

you would call it the "personnification" of photographs.
so, the author cleverly personnified the photograph as an object that, although inanimate, has the power to convey a story, whether it be of journey, discovery, etc.

for the guy who said something about people with the 30s uai? are you one of them, mate?

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
rikrok911 said:
ok. for all the conceited w*nkers who are oh SO happy cos they didnt make this mistake. i presume that you guys studied "physical journeys"?

fact is,
"photographs travel the world like nomads"
makes just as much sense as what WAS printed in the paper. THIS IS 2U ENGLISH PEOPLE WHEN DID ANYTHING EXPLICITLY MAKE GOOD SENSE?

you would call it the "personnification" of photographs.
so, the author cleverly personnified the photograph as an object that, although inanimate, has the power to convey a story, whether it be of journey, discovery, etc.

for the guy who said something about people with the 30s uai? are you one of them, mate?
good on ya mate. i couldnt agree more.

to the guy that said that stuff about the UAI 30 people go to hell and burn...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)