Did anyone ever go to Talent 100? (1 Viewer)

iDomoNinja

HSC
N/A
I'm in year 10 and parents are making me choose a tutoring, so I was wondering if that was good? If not, then what other tutoring centres would you recommend? (Hurstville area). I'm planning to do tutoring for English, Maths and Science.

phys_x

HSC
yes someone went to talent100, but i didn't go

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm sure a lot more than one person went.

planino

HSC
I think the Talent 100 centres are in Epping and Chatswood, so it may be a little far for you if distance is an issue. Plenty of trains to both stations though.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I think the Talent 100 centres are in Epping and Chatswood, so it may be a little far for you if distance is an issue. Plenty of trains to both stations though.
They are opening a new one in Hurstville.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm in year 10 and parents are making me choose a tutoring, so I was wondering if that was good? If not, then what other tutoring centres would you recommend? (Hurstville area). I'm planning to do tutoring for English, Maths and Science.
Within Hurstville,

people would say SIGI learners for Science, The Brain for English and Dr. Du for Maths.

But Talent100 is opening a new centre in Hurstville and there's a special offer if you bring a friend.

If you pay for 1 term, you get 1 term free (also applies to your friend).

iDomoNinja

HSC
N/A
Within Hurstville,

people would say SIGI learners for Science, The Brain for English and Dr. Du for Maths.

But Talent100 is opening a new centre in Hurstville and there's a special offer if you bring a friend.

If you pay for 1 term, you get 1 term free (also applies to your friend).
We actually signed up for it but we still had to pay full price, no idea why (we haven't paid yet) and now we're deciding which tutoring centre is good if Talent 100 doesn't work out or doesn't open. We went to check the other day and they aren't opened yet ...

deswa1

HSC
I'm actually about to start working at Talent 100 Hurstville haha so I might see you around. Yeah apparently its opening in the last week of January so that'll be pretty soon. I didn't go to T100 so I can't give an opinion about that but from what I've seen of it- it seems like a fun place + the teachers know their stuff (obviously you could think I'm biased but for what its worth, that's why I'm teaching at Talent and not other tutoring places). But I haven't been for tutoring so I can't give an opinion on that.

The notes are good though from what I've seen of them.

iDomoNinja

HSC
N/A
I'm actually about to start working at Talent 100 Hurstville haha so I might see you around. Yeah apparently its opening in the last week of January so that'll be pretty soon. I didn't go to T100 so I can't give an opinion about that but from what I've seen of it- it seems like a fun place + the teachers know their stuff (obviously you could think I'm biased but for what its worth, that's why I'm teaching at Talent and not other tutoring places). But I haven't been for tutoring so I can't give an opinion on that.

The notes are good though from what I've seen of them.
Oh wow haha, I might see you around too LOL and thank you!! My friend and I started to think that it wasn't going to open or something... but thanks! We're probably going to go there now :)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
somewhat irrelevant but i tried calling The Brain a few times but they dont pick up. is any1 else having the same problems?

bluecrisps

HSC
I went there, too expensive AND didn't learn much in year 10 (last year) for english tutoring there, not sure about the rest. Stuff you learn in year 10 doesn't help with school such as theatre and film which you can just research on your own for free!

iDomoNinja

HSC
N/A
I went there, too expensive AND didn't learn much in year 10 (last year) for english tutoring there, not sure about the rest. Stuff you learn in year 10 doesn't help with school such as theatre and film which you can just research on your own for free!
Yeah... I get what you mean now LOL. Regret going there -.-

elizabethcoco

HSC
Love Talent 100. Started going there since year 10, my marks in year 11 for Maths Ext1 were exceptionally good. Can't ask for more.
Even though they go through everything very briefly because you only get 2.5hrs a week, the amount of theories you're getting is quite a lot and very practical. They run through the course very quick and you get time to revise and by the time teachers at school teach you the concepts, you already know way ahead and revise while at school.
However, I have not taken any other classes apart from Maths Ext1. Sorry I cant review on other subjects
Highly recommended.

sharoooooo

HSC
I went to T100 for Yr10 Maths, Science and English.
And then Yr11 Maths, Phys, Chem, English.
Great notes, great teachers :)
Plus, you can book private tutorials throughout the week with a tutor if you don't understand something in class.

sy37

HSC
My friend went to Talent 100 AND Matrix at the same time

The talent 100 notes he shared with me for chem were pretty good, especially for experiments + practice questions

if you don't want to go tutoring and your parents are forcing you just talk to them?

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
My friend went to Talent 100 AND Matrix at the same time

The talent 100 notes he shared with me for chem were pretty good, especially for experiments + practice questions

if you don't want to go tutoring and your parents are forcing you just talk to them?
you don't "just talk" to asian parents.

owlhowl147

HSC
N/A
Terrible customer service received from the new centre manager of talent 100 at Epping.

I used to think Caroline was bad, but the new one is even worse - she has sass, attitude and an un-friendly attitude. My son often complained of how she would rudely demand anyone who had not booked a tutorial to leave. At first, I thought he was being silly, because, fair-enough, if people haven't booked a tutorial then they should KINDLY be asked to leave. However, one day, he turned on his voice recording device on his iphone, and it was then, when I was able to hear her very un-friendly tone, not even asking, but rather demanding people to "get out".

If this was a true coaching centre, that was passionate to teach students, this behaviour would be unheard of.

Very disappointed

Shuuya

HSC
Terrible customer service received from the new centre manager of talent 100 at Epping.

I used to think Caroline was bad, but the new one is even worse - she has sass, attitude and an un-friendly attitude. My son often complained of how she would rudely demand anyone who had not booked a tutorial to leave. At first, I thought he was being silly, because, fair-enough, if people haven't booked a tutorial then they should KINDLY be asked to leave. However, one day, he turned on his voice recording device on his iphone, and it was then, when I was able to hear her very un-friendly tone, not even asking, but rather demanding people to "get out".

If this was a true coaching centre, that was passionate to teach students, this behaviour would be unheard of.

Very disappointed
I really liked Caroline :'(

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I like their ATAR calculator, it is very well designed :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)