did anyone get a call from BOS? (1 Viewer)

jaisy88

HSC
is it true that if u get premiers award or something, u get a call from BOS a week before the results are due? is this 4 real or just another myth...?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Ha. You normally should if you come first in the state in something but I'm not sure about Premier's but I think you do. Not sure when.

egarrz

HSC
I don't think so cause my cousin was totally surprised when she went really well and got a premier's award last year.

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
i got a call..been asking round who else have..but i dun think it is for premier award. just askin me to get interviewed on tuesday

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
mrincredible said:
yea i got a call about a media interview as well
yay i see u dere on tuesday...dey tell u whether u had a good mark or u rekon it is random?

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
same, but i did hope for a good mark..get an award den go to court a few days later. LOL

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You guys either topped the state in something and attending the ceremony or you are getting interviewed by the media on news of receiving your HSC results.

Optophobia

HSC
Trebla said:
You guys either topped the state in something and attending the ceremony or you are getting interviewed by the media on news of receiving your HSC results.
as opposed to... ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)