Did anyone slack off in their last exam?? (1 Viewer)

Candypants

I guess. I went from 10 hours a day in the holidays to 5 hours a day (if I was lucky - that would be a good day) in the final weeks.
I just got over it.

But my very last exam, I was good... except writing my finaly modern essay I was saying, I'm gonna be free in one hour, it's all over in one hour...

Kattywoman

Yeh I totally slacked off for my last exam (Society and Culture). I was so over the HSC and studying, and also i sorta lost the routine of studying since i had a week between History Extension and Society. I told myself "yeh, you can have a break after history", but then one day turned into two..... etc. ah well.

alien

HSC
i slacked off soooo hard before geography. i had 10 days to study and i studied in the last four, but it was the most ineffective study of my lifetime. =( o well. with 10 minutes to go i just put my pen down and started smiling =)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i always slack off my last exams. bad thing is this time with uni exams i am slacking off with all of them. i am so over them.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I was gonna slack off in my last exam.. and I kinda did I did a half arsed job cos I have 11 units so theyll only take half the mark... hence the half ecent effort . But Didnt do as good as I prolly could/should have...meh. I hate ancient

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i slacked off for my IT exam which happened after a 2 week break, meh the exam wasnt that bad though

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
I was so tired of exams and study that I felt that way in all the exams. I was just sitting there in the English exam thinking, "Do I have to do this?" and having this feeling made me write really slowly. Hmmm... King Lear... bla bla bla...sigh... After ten minutes I started writing fast though but most of my exams started slow.

SelphieBoffin

HSC
I did. I had two days to study for ancient history, and I hardly studied at all, I just couldn't be bothered anymore. I have 12 units, and ancient was always kinda my 'extra' subject, the one I had considered dropping. And I got lazy while doing the exam too, I made up alot of things in areas which i didn't know because I hadn't studied enough. I never liked history that much anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)