Did anyone study Radiance???????? (1 Viewer)

Benno

HSC
if you did study radiance, can you tell me what sorts of things should we talk about other than, what the charcters perspectives where and how they've altered?

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
Yer i stuied it too, i have no idea mate, i am looking for help also as i have lost my book, because it was like a year ago and i have had several books since then, i have no notes, i am stuffed...can anyone help? like are there any websites, or does anyone have notes on their computer??????:(:(:( help

Benno

HSC
if u have the HSC standard english excel it is really useful for Radiance.

ill ask the question a different way
For changing perspective is there anything else other than the change in perspective of the characters that should be discussed?

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
Hey what other supportive texts did you use dude? i forgot mine, how many do u need to do? how do u choose them?

(thinks to himself, im gona fail english)

Benno

HSC
Originally posted by countrydude
(thinks to himself, im gona fail english)
i know what u mean

umm im studying one text from the stimlus booklet really good and making sure i know one other aswell.
then one other text from my learning log

princess_czar

hey guys, i did radiance as well... how hard is it to remember stuff we did last year!!??
some other things you can discuss about change are the symbolic role of fire, water and earth (the cathartic value of fire- link to Aboriginal traditions of burning for renewal), how catalysts (revelations) create change, costuming (eg the symbolic role of madame butterfly and how Nona dresses in the kimono).
Im just using a newspaper article for supp material + studying two texts from the stimulus booklet.
hope that helps by the way. good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)