DID I GET ROBBED? (1 Viewer)

Haat123

HSC
Guys idk what to do. I got my eco marks and I got 31/35 and the highest was 32. Im still rank 1 but the gap is now obviously closer. However this is because they wrote a question "how do movements in the exchange rate influence trade prices and interest rates", to which I wrote about rapid appreciation causes RBA intervention through cash rate manipulation..., and trade prices may fall due to a lack of demand if AUD is too high... HOWEVER I got 1/4. Total BS. Instead the ppl that wrote about it the other way around; that is, trade prices being high causes the AUD demand to fall... and low interest rates too... and yet they got 4/4. And when I told the marker this she simply said, "But we inteded the other so I marked according to the sample answer". Now how is it my fault for answering the question correct? Is there any way to appeal this and have it remarked because this is beyond unfair and plain stupidity by my school. I honestly could not care less what the examiner "intended" im gonna answer the question on my frickin question paper!

Im honestly bout done with this teacher.

Haat123

HSC
If the teacher isn't going to do anything what are we going to do?
"Is there any way to appeal this and have it remarked" that was the question. Idk y u talking uptight if u dont have an answer dont reply?

HSC
"Is there any way to appeal this and have it remarked" that was the question. Idk y u talking uptight if u dont have an answer dont reply?
You already asked this question yesterday. No need to be salty.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
maybe talk to the head teacher of eco/humanities if you've got such a thing? my school had a humanities head teacher and also multiple business studies teachers (for instance) so appealing a business mark or asking for a remark wasn't unheard of

Haat123

HSC
maybe talk to the head teacher of eco/humanities if you've got such a thing? my school had a humanities head teacher and also multiple business studies teachers (for instance) so appealing a business mark or asking for a remark wasn't unheard of
Yes im pretty sure we do have one, thank you I will try contacting him on monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)