DID u KNOW? (1 Viewer)

nikki_ice

Has anyone noticed...that those who do 3-4 unit maths like to stick to standard english? well i've noticed that pattern big time...haha
You have your literate people...and then your mathematically inclined people... I would much rather be able to string a good sentence or two together than write a bunch of crappy logarithms...
Although ....this world needs balance, so hooruh to our rocket scientists and our accountants, and hooruh to our novelists, journalists and anyone who knows how to use what they got to contribute to this world..whatever it may be :cool:

Time 2 slap on some paint and get crazy!!!!
GOT PRE-SELECTED 4 ART EXPRESS!! WHOOHOO! * non - jynx*

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by nikki_ice
Has anyone noticed...that those who do 3-4 unit maths like to stick to standard english? well i've noticed that pattern big time...haha
You have your literate people...and then your mathematically inclined people... I would much rather be able to string a good sentence or two together than write a bunch of crappy logarithms...
That's a bit hypocritical, everyone was baggin the 2/3/4u maths ppl out for saying that general maths is "dumb", when here ^ you're implying that standard english is a "dumb" english, coz the people that do it can't "string a good sentence or two together"??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)