Did we have to write down what image we chose for the creative HSC ????? (1 Viewer)

NGalatti

HSC
the markers would have to be pretty dumb if they need to be directly told what picture you used. If you included one of the stimulus in your creative writing. You're set

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
They will work it out.

They won't mark you down.

arthur_94

HSC
I heard that it counts as not answering the question, so you will lose heaps of marks if you didn't

HSC
I doubt they're going to take marks if you haven't written what stimulus u used. The supervisor never said to write it down, and it doesn't say anywhere in the booklet that u have to

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
I wouldn't think it matters. I did write it on the front of the booklet, but as long as the reader can identify which picture you are basing your creative story on, it should be fine. They are experienced teachers, they should identify quickly what you are writing about.

machine2035

HSC
N/A
If they are going to take marks, shouldn't it say under the how you will be assessed;

- How well you right down the number of the image you have chosen.

Seriously, if the exam paper doesn't say and nor does the supervisor, they can't just take marks... If they do they are theivin' bastards.

tara1794

HSC
The supervisors didn't say that you had to plus it didn't say that you had to on the front...I don't think anyone from my school did

McMuffins

Banned
HSC
lol it won't make a difference.

The only difference is that, say if the marker knows which stimulus your using, he/she will instantly know how well your are using it, instead of making a judgement when he/she works it out.

Really, no difference.

Timothy6340

HSC
we got told to wright what text we did for section 3 on the cover, but we werent told to wright the image number

Jelavic

HSC
it doesn't say to in the instructions for the questions, therefore we can't be marked down.

Danstar2

HSC
I didn't state which picture, but within my first sentence I said I was in the cafe... Pretty sure it will be fine.

nansourian

HSC
you dont have to say which one you chose. they should be able to see which one you chose when they read your story

inJust

HSC
I didnt even state what my prescribed text was LOL

Hatake88

HSC
I just said "chosen image: shoes on the grass"

I dont' think it matters tbh...as long as they can tell that your story links to any of the five that is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)