Did you do ISYS227 and/or ISYS224? (1 Viewer)

TpartofC

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone.. :wave:

I'm new to the "boredofstudies" community but I think it's very interesting how many students from Macquarie University actually use the "Macquarie University" thread to interact among each other :)

I'm enrolled in ISYS227 and ISYS224 this semester for my course and would love to hear some feedback about these units...

If you've done it before, could you please tell me how you found those (just post your opinions and experience with these) and I'm also interested to know which grade you attained? Any tips would be good too.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

P.S. I went to the lectures last week and thought that the courses look easy but maybe it's too early too judge.. at least I know it didn't look as DAMN scary as Math136 and Math237 from the very first lecture in week 1; two units I was enrolled in last semester and that I somehow managed to pass.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Well I am doing both 227 & 224 now.

I haven't attended any stuff for them yet, I think they should be easy. Anything in COMP so far has been a piece of cake except the maths stuff, and I am finished with that :D

TpartofC

HSC
N/A
Well I am doing both 227 & 224 now.

I haven't attended any stuff for them yet, I think they should be easy. Anything in COMP so far has been a piece of cake except the maths stuff, and I am finished with that :D
Are you enrolled in BIT, BIS or BCS ?
My guess is that you're in BIT... Are you?
I finished with Maths as well but anyway, I got my textbooks for 224 last Friday because I don't like the lecture slides.. They just aren't detailed enough(Same for 227). Indeed, it's the first time I'm buying a textbook for an ISYS unit. Still have to get the one for 227... Altogether(227+224), it's quite an amount so I'm getting a second-hand one from a dude tomorrow for $70.

lol. i better go to bed now. got 227 lec at 11a.m tomorrow and so do you :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)