Did you find the exam Hard, Alright, or Easy? What band do u think u'd get? (1 Viewer)

Did you find the exam Hard, Alright, or Easy? What band do u think u'd get?

• Extremely Hard (Think You failed, and/or get Band 1)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Hard (Think You'd get Band 2)

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Medium (Think You'd Band 3)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Alright (Think You'd get band 4)

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Good (Think You'd get band 5)

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • EASY (Think You'd get band 6)

Votes: 30 35.3%

• Total voters
S

Sunnykoala

Did you find the exam Hard, Alright, or Easy? What band do u think u'd get? Vote.

SH33P

k lol...
HSC
Sunnykoala said:
Did you find the exam Hard, Alright, or Easy? What band do u think u'd get? Vote.
you can find the exam hard and still get a band 6...

prepare to get criticised, but i think that the questions this year were more general than specific compared to past HSC papers...

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
yeah, agreed. they were pretty general this year ie. not asking to explain particular things. like for the scientist one, instead of asking for only edison/tesla/westinghouse, or only rocketry, they went general. ditto for the einstein one. which is why they might be really tight with marking this year. we always see something stupid, like having to have a certain word in there or whatever.

but what to do, too late now :L

dolbinau

HSC
I found it easy, but hope for a Band 6 - It's possible to find it easy and make stupid mistakes (as I did).

kangms

HSC
i found the exam Soft. Jokes. Nvm...I liked the test. The short/long answers were pretty cool but the MC's were pretty hard. I was really surprised that they didn't have q16 for Projectile Motions though. PLus, not enough Ideas to Implementation. The paper was filled with space and motors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)