Votes: 12 17.9%
  • I left Early

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Finished with less than 5 minutes left

Votes: 19 28.4%

• Total voters
T

Testpilot

This is taken from the English thoughts forum. So did you finish?

T

Testpilot

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I lol'd at all the guys who left early..the girls all stayed in there for three hours
Out of 30 or so people at my school about 10 were left at full time. So you would've been in hysterics, but i thought it was shit. They should've stayed.

skepticality

HSC
o_O As if you would even think about leaving early for an HSC exam? That's ridiculous

RainbowBrite

HSC
I finished with plenty of time to spare =) I do the MC and short answer questions really quick in comparrison to the time limits suggested by the BOS, so I had two hours to do my report and ext resp. :)

One guy in our exams left early.

meteorangela

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
only the dumbarses do that. At my school, around 10 guys left after one hour of the exam.

I laughed at their faces o_O
Whoah ... did they even finish the paper, after one hour i hadn't even started on my extended and report yet...
Jeez. No one left our exam and i don't think anyone wil'. I didn't even know we were aLLOWED to. haha that's how much i listen to that stuff.

kimsquared

HSC
We have about 60 students doing bus studies, 10 girls lol

Um yeah.. over half of all the guys had left before the end of the exam, I finished with about 2 mins to spare. Some guy sitting next to me fell asleep, and the guy on the other side of me sat there in the exam and didn't write a thing yet stayed the whole 3 hours.. strange much?

meteorangela

HSC
kimsquared said:

Um yeah.. over half of all the guys had left before the end of the exam, I finished with about 2 mins to spare. Some guy sitting next to me fell asleep, and the guy on the other side of me sat there in the exam and didn't write a thing yet stayed the whole 3 hours.. strange much?
What?! :confused: that's just weird. what is the point of stayin for 3 hours and not doing anything. i reckon that would be a real put off if i sat next to them,
maybe i go to a goodie goodie school. ok actually yes i go to a good girl school. nobody leaves early, everyone stays and writes their assess odd.

purplepixie

HSC
You're allowed to leave early? They don't let us...
I think its like school policy or something... sucks.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
meteorangela said:
Whoah ... did they even finish the paper, after one hour i hadn't even started on my extended and report yet...
Jeez. No one left our exam and i don't think anyone wil'. I didn't even know we were aLLOWED to. haha that's how much i listen to that stuff.
lol they also did that for the trial exams, and most of them failed.

why bother doing the same thing again :confused:

B35tY

HSC
Because they're hopeless failures at life who are relying on people like you to drag them up with scaling...

I had about 10 minutes left. That's after checking everything. To me, MC and Short answer don't take much time at all, but the reports take about an hour.

Datto120

HSC
everyone that left left when i had just started section 3 so this is like an hour to an hour and a half after the exam started. Everyone else satyed the full time except one who left with 30 mins to go!.

I think i realised why all my marks last year were scaled down. Cause all the dumbasses at my school did so bad!!!!

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
B35tY said:
Because they're hopeless failures at life who are relying on people like you to drag them up with scaling...

I had about 10 minutes left. That's after checking everything. To me, MC and Short answer don't take much time at all, but the reports take about an hour.
Yeah, me too, except I had about 20 minutes left. I do the MC and short answer in one hour.

BUT, our school doesn't let us leave early. One, probably because at least we can scrape some marks if we stayed. Two, because it's a distraction to others.

And I agree. It's really a huge put-off if you either sit next to someone who writes nothing, or someone who never stops writing. And I ALWAYS sit next to someone like that lol

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
kimsquared said:

Bahahahaha, I hope he didn't start snoring :p :D

gamecw

HSC
LOL im the only one who voted left early!! i went in the exam room half an hour later and left half an hour earlyLOL..

i think im going to get around 30~45 marks with my 10 mins of studies in the car (this morning)

gamecw

HSC
Datto120 said:
everyone that left left when i had just started section 3 so this is like an hour to an hour and a half after the exam started. Everyone else satyed the full time except one who left with 30 mins to go!.

I think i realised why all my marks last year were scaled down. Cause all the dumbasses at my school did so bad!!!!
they cud only pull u down if those dumbasses beat u in school assessments...

now why get beaten by dumbasses??

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
Actually, that ^ is incorrect.

If the marks your school send to the BOS are say, between 50 and 90, and the marks that your class gets in the exam is between 50 and 90, then the aligned mark WON'T be good. I think it actually might be worse off. BUT, if everyone even does a LITTLE study, and in the exam the marks are between 65 and 95, then everyone's marks get aligned up. Which is why, by not studying, you're not only screwing yourself up, but everyone else too.

EDIT: I'm not saying that YOU screwed up your year, I'm talking about everyone in general who doesn't study. Sorry if it seems like I'm ripping into you. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)