• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Did you know.....Arab-Israel conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
i think there should be an israeli-palestinian mass orgy to relieve everybodys stress and theyd stop worrying about killing each other and about how to fake an orgasm (that goess "OOH AAH", and "was as good 4 me as good it was 4 u? *bites nails*"

ZabZu

HSC
mr EaZy said:
They also had experienced leaders- i think mosche dayan was one of them- the one eyed guy in the history books. ;)
Yeh ive heard of Moshe Dayan in regard to the 1967 war, i dont know about his involvement in the war of independence though.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
I don't understand why the israelites are fighting with the palestines. I thought they were both Jews and sort of like brothers. Everyone hates the USA but there's nothing that can be done, they're just to powerful. So if can't beat'em, join'em.

berghousemaa

HSC
2sense said:
I don't understand why the israelites are fighting with the palestines. I thought they were both Jews and sort of like brothers. Everyone hates the USA but there's nothing that can be done, they're just to powerful. So if can't beat'em, join'em.
Wow, true ignorance.
Israelis are Jews, Palestinians are Muslims.

however if you want to talk semantics, you could claim that Israelites as opposed to Israelis are as much maligned by the Israelis as the Arabs and thus "Israelites"and Palestinians are "brothers".

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I closed this thread - if you have any concerns please PM me.

Feel free to restart a (flame-free) discussion, if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)