Did you know... (1 Viewer)

darkroomgirl

HSC
...that every year, to avoid cheating, the HSC people change the dye of the ink in the booklets so that they'll know for sure if someone brought in a pre-prepared answer? My teacher told me this, and he should know... he was one part of the Board of Studies.

Psychos.

darkroomgirl

HSC
Bringing in another book and swapping them..

If they had memorised essays, they could just write those down in the provided booklets... no cheating in that.

arooshika...

HSC
darkroomgirl said:
Bringing in another book and swapping them..

If they had memorised essays, they could just write those down in the provided booklets... no cheating in that.

well they could take one out of the the hsc room by sitting under it so the supervisors wont see it when they collect the books and bring it back in with the prepared essay

darkroomgirl

HSC
arooshika... said:
well they could take one out of the the hsc room by sitting under it so the supervisors wont see it when they collect the books and bring it back in with the prepared essay
Hey, that's smart! Never thought about that... maybe they won't let you...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
what do you think the average going price for a booklet would be? because if u could just swap em it could make life so much easyer, but they would be really rare to find... so iam gonna say around $30

cause in our trial we used em to make it seem more real, and i could prolly sell em off or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)