Didn't do aswell as I had hoped... (2 Viewers)

NewiJapper

HSC
I think if you used a more abstract but yet elegant simile for the sunset would make it great but thinking of it is the first thing... lol

Also, the word tainted comes across with negative connotations. So if you're going to be describing the beauty of a sunset, maybe there's a better word?

bouncing

HSC
yeah i know darn :( lol word doc thesaurus came up with dirty and i was like okay yep this word has got to go. can thtink of anything suitable at this moment however.

do you all havea creative planned out for the hsc/trials? and do you just mould urs based on teh stimulus (ie. randomly have it at the beginning/end just adding it in or do u actually develop a response off teh top of ur head based on that stimulus alone with no ideas prior to it)

NewiJapper

HSC
I usually have about 3 ideas i can go off for belonging. One thats positive belonging, one thats negative belonging and one thats a bit ambiguous incase the other two dont fit :p

AND for extension i have like...7 haha

bouncing

HSC
haha well someone has a creative mind. its so hard for me to come up with a story and it usually isnt too great either. half the time i dwell on what i cant write about which really restricts me... gosh id rather just do essays haha

and also it seems like all i can ever think about is negative belonging.. what a sad sad person i must be :( but for some reason they just come easier.

NewiJapper

HSC
I prescribe wide-reading! Reading lots of other stories or watching movies that people have used for ORM's and such for belonging are great for story ideas.

And also, if you can draw from personal experience! I'm sure 17 years of your life is bound to have had some significant aspects of positive belonging? :p

bouncing

HSC
what does ORM stand for? i know RT = related text hahaha

haha thats the thing tho, i dont read that much i do watch movies but they're usually the chickflick/comedy/action type and dont think thats what BOS wants :L

edit: ps sorry for turning ur thread into a creative writing dicussion ahah

kcqn93

HSC
for train of thought, go like:

"HOLY FUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WTF, HSC is in 3 MONTHS !! I better get off my ass and do something now!!!"

that should do it... lol

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
start studying now.
motivation? HSC is your last chance to get whatever UAI/ATAR you desire.
WORK HARD NOW, SO YOU DON'T REGRET IT LATER ON

Impossible = 0.

everything is possible, as long as you put the effort in.

If you don't learn from your mistakes now, then you failed your trials. However, if you are able to learn from your mistakes and improve, then you are a success

don't sink. :D

GOOD LUCK

was that good enough?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)