Didnt get in. Appeal to the dean? (1 Viewer)

kartman

HSC
Guys I applied for a transfer to aero/law. I didnt get in. I want to know what my options are.
Is it possible that if I email the dean of law and put foward my case and how I geniunely want to do the double degree that she might be able to offer me a spot?

do I have any other options? I dont want to have to wait another year. :headbang:

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
You applied to UNSW and USyd for Aero/Law, yeah? They don't accept transfers after the first year.

kartman

HSC
sorry forget to tell yall what uni. i thought ud notice my sig. anyway yeah I got to monash uni. currently doing aerospace eng. Transferring to usyd/unsw is not an option! any more ideas? Uni is gonna start within a few weeks so I want to do whatever I need to do asap

thanks!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
u could
but if there are no positions all u can do is keep trying by reapplyin till a spot is freed up.. u can email around to find out mabbe ure GPA isnt good enough?..

also its 6 yrs.. if u keep triyng.. ull fit in law later..

btw.. if u try the whole "I geniunely want to do the double degree" she may tell u.. grad law is there for that reason.. just 3 yrs extra ;)

kartman

HSC
NonCompusMentis said:
Hey :)

I got my transfer into Sci/Law at Monash... so I don't know why you didn't :(

We've already had enrolment though :(
what did you transfer from? I just had a distinciton grade though so that didnt help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)