Difference between B Business and B commerce (1 Viewer)

migoi

HSC
hey all

i got my uai just this morning and it was 83.25 so...just under the Macquire B commerce that i wanted to do which was 84.55

anyways, what i wanted to know is what is the difference between b business and b commerce as i am contemplating on doing a b business at UTS or a b business and commerce and UWS

i want to do the course for a year then transfer over to Macquire or UNSW if i can get in lol

i was wondering which would be more suitable to do, and would increase the length of my degree the least

btw i'm more finance/banking orientated

thanx

hen123

HSC
it is 90 at UTS, but if you performed well in certain hsc subjects they offer bonus points on top of your UAI (a max of 5).
I'm also not sure what is the exact difference apart from being told that commerce is more broad. Hmm....my situation is different to yours. I got 85.85 but i get 5 marks on top of that because of that bonus scheme at UTS. This means that i am on 90.85. So when the UAI changes i have to hope that it doesn't rise by more than 0.85 UAI points or for your sake, it goes down. :D

migoi

HSC
lol i know that the uts course is 90, but the kuring gai one is 85 so i might make it into that one that's the one i'm refering to

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
migoi said:
lol i know that the uts course is 90, but the kuring gai one is 85 so i might make it into that one that's the one i'm refering to
B Business and B Commerce are the same cause the majors are the same. In both cases you will get a job in business.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Jerruy said:
can you transfer between the 2?
that all depends on your major. Like if your doing B Business (finance) and transfer to B Commerce (finance) then yes you can transfer and take credit point. Transfers occur between most courses the only thing is that not all your subjects from your previous degree count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)