different way's!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
well my boyfriend is extremly fussy with food. like wont eat spagetti lassagne tomatoe any vegitable and yeah the list goes on, but in my house and the way i have been brought up turning food down is in-polite and u should try food b4 u say u hate it.

also i want to travel and see other cultures but my boyfriend has never left the country and dosnt feel the need and he is a mummy's boy he never washes cooks or cleans.

can a relationship succed even though we have different views???

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
well my boyfriend is extremly fussy with food. like wont eat spagetti lassagne tomatoe any vegitable and yeah the list goes on, but in my house and the way i have been brought up turning food down is in-polite and u should try food b4 u say u hate it.

also i want to travel and see other cultures but my boyfriend has never left the country and dosnt feel the need and he is a mummy's boy he never washes cooks or cleans.

He sounds boring. Dump him so he can go marry a librarian or something.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yes ofcourse it can make it work..just gotta be patient with eachother..

i hate fussy people who reject food b4 they even try it
i know a girl who has never had any sort of asian food in her life
shes like 23 now
she wont try it
and im like fuk ur missing out bad..(love asian foods)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Of course it can. Any relationship can survive with differing ways of doing things...it's just up to the people in the relationship to put up with one another. I suppose it depends on how serious you're expecting it to be. IMO, you shouldn't really be worrying about etiquitte, cleaning or a desire to travel at 16/17/18...it's just not important.

It's not abnormal for a teenage guy to be this way, so don't drop him just because of those things, they're completely irrelevant to a teen relationship...but do if you really feel you can't stand it any longer.

HSC
his 20, his mum changes his sheets n cooks every meal to his likeing and he wont even try asian food or anything, i just want him 2 try things and experience, i dont see it being serious but i still enjoy being with him.

has anyone else been in the same delema????

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:

i used to be the same way. the solution is to get him very hungry and make the food you want him to try the only stuff available. plus he is bound to change over time as he gets bored of the same stuff or allergic to it so dont worry about it.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
his 20, his mum changes his sheets n cooks every meal to his likeing and he wont even try asian food or anything, i just want him 2 try things and experience, i dont see it being serious but i still enjoy being with him.

has anyone else been in the same delema????
dump him asap plzthx.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
dump him
coz if you marry him, you will be changing the sheets, washing up, cooking, cleaning, spoon-feeding him, wiping his arse.
and he wont let you travel either.
and you will have to cook heaps boring food.

Ghost1788

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
dump him
coz if you marry him, you will be changing the sheets, washing up, cooking, cleaning, spoon-feeding him, wiping his arse.
and he wont let you travel either.
and you will have to cook heaps boring food.
right on.....

however (dont count on this happening) one of my friends used to be heaps fussy
no asian food
no chilli hot food
ears can't get wet ever, u get the idea....
though he wasnt pampered so much like ur guy friend kat-rox-ur-jox

now though his sister married a 'curry' family and now he eats, i dont think he enjoys it to its full extent but at least he eats curry food i dunno bout the ears though i hevent asked if he ova that yet....

kat-rox-ur-jox i is possible that this guy u r interested in would change but dont wait for him. In my experience most ppl who are given everything in life without working for it will expect everything to come this way and when it doesnt you will be in the firing line(if u know what i mean) and as such you will be hurt.

by the way what exactly do u like about this guy(ie what is the common groud you share)

Ghost1788

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:

Eh. You shouldn't have to work REALLY hard in a relationship and something tells me this one would take a lot of work...if you get my drift.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
make him eat his own parents when he least suspects it. THen he will eat anytihng else u give him

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
of course relationships work if people are brought up differently. but how do his eating habits affect your relationship? i'm sure you wouldn't expect him to try and change the way YOU eat, or YOUR ideas about travel or whatever. leave him alone.

Evansy

HSC
virgin^sexy said:
of course relationships work if people are brought up differently. but how do his eating habits affect your relationship? i'm sure you wouldn't expect him to try and change the way YOU eat, or YOUR ideas about travel or whatever. leave him alone.
it can work, but i would be in the same situation, but i feel sorry for the chic who i end up with, coz i have Ceoliac Disease, for you who dont know, i cant eat anything that contains Wheat - Gluten, which wipes out alot of food, and its going to suck when i want to travel and etc, and all that shit. but him being that lazy, is really patethic, like i left home moved 6 hours away from my folks, one day he will learn the hard way when the parents arent there no more, then he will realise oh shit whos going to cook my dinner, and i dont think its going to be you, just htry and have fun with it, the whole relationship probably wont last long as im take it that your someone who goes out and does ur own thing at home and etc so yeah my advice just enjoy it while its still fun

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:

So, what is it about this guy that you DO like?

HSC
we go out n have fun, his down to earth can make me laugh and can cheer me up hen im down. he cares about me and we enjoy the same music and have the same group of friends. its hard because he refuses to come over for dinner and his really fussy when ever we go out,

Skeeta

HSC
are u sure we arent going out with the same guy? this story sounds very familiar..

except he eats all the time - raid my house for food, except hes only eats the basics (meat and 3 veg type meals)

but he loves asian food.. strange

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i have the sme sort of situation in regards to the food thing. my bf only now tries stuff cos i coax him to. vegetables are a no no for him. dont bother with asian, italian either. I love pasta but he doesnt.

Travelling- sorta the same i want to see the world...he wants to do it on a contiki tour lol (not really- he just doenst like the idea of roughing it)
ummmm but i still love him.

and when i get him to try new stuff and he likes it then he is happier for the experience so my advice is to stick it out.

with the mummys boy thing.... thats something you reallly have to push esp if u see urself marrying him.....remember SHE will become ur mother in law

EDIT: AHAHAHA Skeeta thats what i thought when i read the post lol

HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:

Is he rich?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)