• Easy

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Very Easy

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

Benno

HSC
Originally posted by crazyhobo
No, I am not saying I am above you because you do "Genreal" maths. I am above you because you are quite obviously simple and slow witted. I just don't want to see so many of your kind disappointed with there lives after being passed over for promotion by "that foreign guy" for the 6th time in a month.
In fact you are wrong in no way are you "above" me, and as for you calling me "simple and slow witted" as an insult does nothing but highlight your own stupidity.And i assure you that it will be "that foreign guy" who loses the promotion to me.

crazyhobo

Originally posted by Lundy
Ah no, I wouldn't want to touch you with a 50 ft pole. If I walk alone then why are you so outnumbered?

And I see you haven't answered my question. Any particular reason why?
It's easy to be outnumbered when you are not part of the mediocre majority.

And I didn't answer your question because you spelt my name wrong. It's all lower case.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Spelling is not the same thing as case sensitive, oh great one.

Oh, so now you admit I'm part of the majority, when just before you said I walked alone?

crazyhobo

Originally posted by Benno
In fact you are wrong in no way are you "above" me, and as for you calling me "simple and slow witted" as an insult does nothing but highlight your own stupidity.And i assure you that it will be "that foreign guy" who loses the promotion to me.
Who are you trying to convince? Me, or the ESL guy who typed that up for you?

crazyhobo

Spelling is not the same thing as case sensitive, oh great one.

Oh, so now you admit I'm part of the majority, when just before you said I walked alone?
OH NO! Please stop shooting down all the arguments that are crucial to my point.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
You haven't had a "point" for the last 5 or so posts. In fact, you've not had one point in this whole thread besides striving to prove how much of an ass you are. Congratulations, you've succeeded.

And if you are really trying to prove that you are indeed superior, at least have coherent arguements

crazyhobo

You haven't had a "point" for the last 5 or so posts. In fact, you've not had one point in this whole thread besides striving to prove how much of an ass you are. Congratulations, you've succeeded.
Wow, you managed to figure that out all on your lonesome? I'm amazed. What are you doing general maths for when there are so many unsolved crimes?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
If that is what you consider an achievement, it's a good thing you'll never be part of the gene pool.

I am actually quite amazed myself, at the fact that you're been so devoted to arguing with someone so supposedly "inferior"

crazyhobo

If that is what you consider an achievement, it's a good thing you'll never be part of the gene pool.
Maybe I won't. But at least I can look forward to a future where spitting out babies isn't my fulltime job.

I am actually quite amazed myself, at the fact that you're been so devoted to arguing with someone so supposedly "inferior"
See, now you're getting it.

Benno

HSC
Who are you trying to convince? Me, or the ESL guy who typed that up for you?
geez thats really really lame, and to think i thought you could'nt get any worse.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Maybe I won't. But at least I can look forward to a future where spitting out babies is my fulltime job.
Now now, just because no woman would ever want you is no reason to assume that they can't be in the workplace. That's just sour grapes now, isn't it, hobo (aptly named)?

Last edited:

crazyhobo

Now now, just because no woman would ever want you is no reason to assume that they can't be in the workplace
Who said they couldn't be in the workplace? Who else is going to deliver lunch to the office, while the important people make sure the welfare check gets sent?

crazyhobo

Now now, just because no woman would ever want you is no reason to assume that they can't be in the workplace. That's just sour grapes now, isn't it, hobo (aptly named)?
While we are on the subject, would you like to just repeat a few jokes about being a hobo in one post, so we don't have to waste time.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Would you like to finally pull your head out of your ass, and we can call it even?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Who said they couldn't be in the workplace? Who else is going to deliver lunch to the office, while the important people make sure the welfare check gets sent?
Its that sort of chauvinistic and erroneously arrogant attitude that guarantees you'll have a very lonely life. you may want to get to know your right hand better. Its the one you used to type the '?' just now.

I consider what I am doing a community service. I want to make sure you aren't too disappointed when you are stuck living life a life absent of significant human contact, so I'm preparing you for the reality now

crazyhobo

Its that sort of chauvinistic and erroneously arrogant attitude that guarantees you'll have a very lonely life. you may want to get to know your right hand better. Its the one you used to type the '?' just now.

I consider what I am doing a community service. I want to make sure you aren't too disappointed when you are stuck living life a life absent of significant human contact, so I'm preparing you for the reality now
Haha, very nice. I will concede, because you made me laugh :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)