DILEMA: Using other peoples notes for the HSC & Trials? (1 Viewer)

sickk

HSC
Go search for them yourself. You do know how to get to the resources page don't you? People have done the hard work and actually done the notes, and you can't be fucked looking for them yourself.
holy shit. everyone here has been asking which notes are the best to use, for physics, bio, chem etc. and people are more than happy to help. as soon as i ask for which business studies ones are good, seeing as i looked thru some very detailed (48 pages) and some hardly any detailed (16 pages) ones, i thought there might be some in particular that are the right balance. so dont tell me i cant be fucked looking for them myself, because iv been thru a whole bunch.. yes people have actually done the hard work and done the notes, i have too, but since when is it a bad idea to cross reference notes with others. but hey thanks for being so helpful. cockhead.

Last edited:

stunner

HSC
I agree with the above post, I find writing my own notes much more beneficial even if they take time, as you can remember the information better. However when i write my own notes i use other people's notes to guide and make the process a bit faster. However I've been doing this throughout the year, and If you haven't started, then using other people's notes is probably better
The thing is Ive been making notes all year (except last term because of assessments) and I found these ones much more detailed & concise ( not in an oxymoron way but as in they said more in less words). but I haven't made all of them so I think I'm pretty much going to use my own notes & their notes. Thank you :)

HSC
Hey everyone :jedi:
I'm having a dilema... where today I was writting an essay for my trial HSC and looking for evidence, cases and examples and stumbled across a few sets of notes in the resource section of the Bored of Studies. I used them for my essay and realised how good they were, then later on today I got sick of writting out notes for ancient and looked for Ancient History ones and sure enough they were there aswell.

So I want to know what everyones opinions are in relation to using other peoples notes and memorising them for the HSC instead of writting out your own.

Also has anyone done this before? Was it Successful/failed? Is anyone doing it?

Thank you soo much :)
Steph

p.s. I'm aiming for a 90+ UAI if that helps at all in giving an opinion.
honestly there is nothing wrong with that, and it would help in terms of preparation. :)

HSC
haha yes, andrew harvey's notes are the BEST.

i find that i cant study off other people's notes too well.. i make my own notes anyway then look at others' and kinda add more to mine or edit it if i need to. sometimes other people have points in there thats easier to understand than your own one.

lary

HSC
holy shit. everyone here has been asking which notes are the best to use, for physics, bio, chem etc. and people are more than happy to help. as soon as i ask for which business studies ones are good, seeing as i looked thru some very detailed (48 pages) and some hardly any detailed (16 pages) ones, i thought there might be some in particular that are the right balance. so dont tell me i cant be fucked looking for them myself, because iv been thru a whole bunch.. yes people have actually done the hard work and done the notes, i have too, but since when is it a bad idea to cross reference notes with others. but hey thanks for being so helpful. cockhead.
calm down your not young....
fkn judas preist
burn :cook: this plce must b filled with like nerds and shit aye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)