DILEMMA: Dates for March Cumberland info session (1 Viewer)

mimi2004590

HSC
Hi
So I have a strange problem
In my diary I have written down two dates for an information session at the Cumberland campus on the 4th and 6th of March (same info sessions) at T105 from 12:05pm - 12:55 pm.

Problem is I can't remember what the info session is actually about and if these dates exist because I've rechecked all my emails and the uni website! I just know I didn't copy these dates down wrong the first time!!

So can someone help verify these dates and possibly tell me what the session is actually about?? :D

I'm first yr Physio if that helps and I'm thinking the session could possibly be about clinical placement MAYBE

Thanks for your help!!

madharris

HSC
N/A
Maybe on the monday, make a few friends and ask them if they know anything about it?

EDIT: I just looked at my calendar from last year and found that I had an info session for placement at around that time as well (however ours was cancelled and never rescheduled). Not sure if that helps though since we're doing different degrees.

I also remember being told in my first lecture that it will be on, so you'll probably be reminded or something

mimi2004590

HSC
Maybe on the monday, make a few friends and ask them if they know anything about it?

EDIT: I just looked at my calendar from last year and found that I had an info session for placement at around that time as well (however ours was cancelled and never rescheduled). Not sure if that helps though since we're doing different degrees.

I also remember being told in my first lecture that it will be on, so you'll probably be reminded or something
I don't know how I didn't think of that!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)