• We have a few events lined up for the October school holidays!
    Watch this space...

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead (1 Viewer)

meghanhelena

HSC
Ah. How glad I am to have this behind me. What a horrid subject. But I do love its simplicity. I wrote 29 pages, for the good ole days.

br3tt

HSC
It's a relief it's over.. I honestly didn't mind CAFS though as a subject. Fair bit to learn but its just common sense i reckon.

benny.g

HSC
i'm sooo happy its ova. i thought it was the most ridiculous subject ever.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i thought it was an awesome subject - everyone should know this stuff
i was always astounded at its appearance of simplicity, when actually you look at it its not that easy...i mean its EASY but ya know , you've got to know your concepts and your policies and your trends if you want good marks and i bet you half the chem/physics/4u maths people wouldn't be able to do it because half of them lack serious common sense and social awareness. Seriously i know because i talk to them.

anyhoo am just glad the whole pressure to do really well is over now

scotch

HSC
The relative simplicity of this subject is often overlooked by those who have trouble remembering all the terminology; and those who lack the ability to recognise even the most obvious of trends.

Sociology's pre-requisites are common sense and a high degree of social awareness. It's easy for some and difficult for others depending on said factors.

You can draw upon personal experience to answer questions - it's a quality I prefer in the subjects I study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)