Dirty Sanchez (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I'm not normally a sucker for people inflicting pain on themselves for the entertainment of others.. but this show just makes me laugh. It's pretty much the english version of Jackass, but better and with more pain. Anyone else seen it? It's on MTV right now.

Stan..

HSC
Yeh, I have seen it. They make jackass look like a bunch of pussies.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
has anyone seen that Mean Vegetables show or whateveritis on foxtel? i saw it at a mates house the other week, the chilli dude is called "dirty sanchez" or something - anyone know what i'm talking about???? anyone???? lol

adsta

HSC
Yeah Dirty Sanchez is crazy. Saw an episode once where they hammered thumbtacks into their skulls.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
i saw that epo... it rocked... spinning the tyre then burning his nut sack, hahaha, and then driving into a ladder at 4o mph with a guy on top

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I really dont see the amusement of these type of shows. Seems fairly primitive on the whole...

adsta

HSC
absolution* said:
I really dont see the amusement of these type of shows. Seems fairly primitive on the whole...
Each to their own I guess. I enjoy to sit back and see some guys clowning around and hurting themselves. It's a good laugh.

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
BreaKing said:
has anyone seen that Mean Vegetables show or whateveritis on foxtel? i saw it at a mates house the other week, the chilli dude is called "dirty sanchez" or something - anyone know what i'm talking about???? anyone???? lol

nobody knows what i'm talking about?? :(

HSC
haha old thread... they were banging each other over the heads with spades last night.... and burying themselves in the snow wearing only boxers

HSC
wow yeah old thread!

i've only seen the one ep of it, pretty crazy. nailing their own dicks on wood, that's just stupid. to put your manhood on the line like that, but it's funny when it happens to someone else.

maverick180

HSC
Dirty Sanchez is pretty sweet. I fondly recall an episode where they visited a cowboy ranch and attacked each other with cactus.

Good times.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
you guys do know what a dirty sanchez is, originally?

raven1

HSC
sunjet said:
you guys do know what a dirty sanchez is, originally?
ahahaha, good one sunjet! When i saw the name of the thread, i thought it should be in Love & Relationship thread. Anyways, from what ive been told its pretty disgusting but funny. SSSSSSSSSSANCHEZ!!!!!!!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
nah eating ice cream =), just try urban dictionary, theres a movie on it as well supposedly

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
BreaKing said:
nobody knows what i'm talking about?? :(
i do, but the show is crap...

DS on the other hand is v funny but so fucking wrong sometimes i nearly cry when i watch it... anyone else feel like this. When i saw the jackass movie i was crying too, while i was laughing. such a mixture of reactions, v unnatural.

and PM me if you genuinely want to know what a dirty sanchez is, in sexual terms...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)