disappointed (1 Viewer)

sidereal

HSC
Uni Grad
there was no common theme in this year's paper! swimmers, the animal kingdom, cars, joysticks.

what happened to the fish theme from 2008? fish fingers, fish and chips, just good old fish. i had studied intensely expecting a fish question and was sorely let down. we even had our examiner call the board of studies to make sure the omission of a fish question wasn't a mistake!

outrageous!

robm

HSC
there was no common theme in this year's paper! swimmers, the animal kingdom, cars, joysticks.

what happened to the fish theme from 2008? fish fingers, fish and chips, just good old fish. i had studied intensely expecting a fish question and was sorely let down. we even had our examiner call the board of studies to make sure the omission of a fish question wasn't a mistake!

outrageous!

Believe it or not, the fish theme was not only in the 2008 paper, it was also in the 2006 paper (check question 22 b :))

joshhunt

HSC
I noticed a similarly themed question from the IPT exam with the Big Brother privacy invasion and all.

nevi

HSC
Well, we did get the 'catfish' question, at least.

hrtyoung

HSC
to explain how to use internal documentation I used the examples of variable names "fishFingers" and "chips"...

I hope I get at least one chuckle...

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
to explain how to use internal documentation I used the examples of variable names "fishFingers" and "chips"...

I hope I get at least one chuckle...
LOL

I for one am so damn glad fish weren't in the exam

Those questions are usually the hardest D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)