disappointed? (1 Viewer)

Bec Johnston

HSC
I am a sad panda too!
Somehow fucked up Biology and English was dissapointing since I worked so very very hard.

BrokenRecord

HSC
you sound like a BrokenRecord, gosh... (cwatididthere)

In all seriousness, i'm not too happy either. But then I realise that as long as it was our best, what more can you ask for?
..thats true. id tried my best..thats all i can ask for.
Thanks, i feel a bit better c:

ismeta

HSC
I had a sad about missing out on all rounders with both english and physics on 89. Also expected to do better in the eco externals, but, well.

SandyS1995

HSC
I can't believe I did better in english than biology. Wtfff
But I'm only dissapointed with bio & business.

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
If you get all low-mid band 5 for everything. And like one band 4. Are you epically screwed?

D94

HSC
N/A
If you get all low-mid band 5 for everything. And like one band 4. Are you epically screwed?
Obviously depends on what you're aiming for. If you're aiming for 99.95 then you won't get it, if you're aiming for 30, then you will beat it.

Just wait for tomorrow, who knows, anything could happen.

crazy_paki123

HSC
massive disappointment in all my subjects especially eco and maths. i was aiming for at least 88 and now lucky to get 85 atar

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Curious, have some people estimated an ATAR that seems low, but then their actual ATAR is really high? And vice versa? Or is it often similar to calculator estimates?

wavess

HSC
Not happy with two subjects, let me down! And I was expecting a higher mark for legal but noooo :( wanted 85+ but doubt that'll happen! Maybe ill get something in my 70s. OMG I hope I don't :'(

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
This comment made me feel better and realise that I'm not alone :) I got preety bad :( :( :(
Biology: 82
Chemistry: 83
Information Processes and Technology: 86
Information Technology: 86
Advanced English: 78

Feel free to estimate my atar, I know it won't be too high as I did very bad :( :(

eat_well

HSC
I kind of expected a band 6 for mathematics and business studies. Turns out, my cohort didn't do as well as expected in either of those exams :/.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)