discrete mathematics (1 Viewer)

jaakeh

HSC
i'm enrolling now and it's clashing with higher mathematics 1A, whattt the fuck... why would those two clash

sunny

meh.
HSC
Probably, depends on your program.

Or you could wait till 1141 frees up.

Sonata

HSC
^
when someone decides on another tut time, hence a free spot is open for u to enrol if your lucky

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Because you're a bit late in the enrolling, the stream of 1141 that doesn't clash with discrete is full atm.
regardless, they usually schedule discrete and 1a so that all streams complement each other, even if most of the students are seng/compsci

can i do it next semester
go to the faculty of maths first year office and see if they can't make room for you. My guess is they will if you're in higher 1A.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
As it gets closer to the start of uni they add/subtract tutes where they see fit. Off the top of my head when I was doing 1131 there was nothing stopping me from enrolling in the 1141 tutes, and they sent me heaps of emails telling me to get out. So yeah, they'll clean up the 1141 only tutes, or more likely add a 1081 tute.

Won't be immediate though, so keep an eye out.

toadstooltown

1337 }{4><
HSC
N/A
If worst comes to worst having a clash is not such a huge problem - you'll soon see that often in classes you wonder "Why did I bother showing up?". I postponed discrete 'till sem 2 because of a clash with chem and in sem 2 it still clashed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)