Discussion of SC & its Notes (1 Viewer)

lucigrace

HSC
we soo didnt get enough time for that maths paper and what was with the 5minutes reading time for reading the formula sheet and the practice multichoice such a damn waste of time lol history and geography was boring well history was at least.yay no more history ever and we have work experience for the rest of the week soo fun

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by PrettyNoose
i agree. maths was a bastard.
We told our maths teacher that it just wasn't enough time and he goes

"well u've done some practice papers so u should know how to manage ur time"

:rolleyes: :mad1:

And I was like, with q's like that? I don't think so

Originally posted by paki_diva
lolz...i know, that was soo funny...what field work did u guys do?? we did urban consolidation in pyrmont and ultimo area
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We studied coastal management as well but I didn't realise that that what the question was asking for!
I thought about my major geo assignment which was on tourism........I know I know, tourism isn't that much of a fieldwork but our teacher could've told us that coastal management was under that topic!!!!!
And yes, as I've mentioned soooo many times before he's the one who keeps talking and we hardly have anything written down!!!

:( :mad1: :chainsaw:

squ34ki

heavenian woohzaa!
HSC
hey guyz, its was alright

the maths for the last one, did you guys get the 52nd fib number -1??

for geo essay, i did women and just wrote stuff on Woman electoral lobby, equal pay for equal value and stuff like contraceptives in 1961, blah

i thought i was ok,

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by squ34ki
hey guyz, its was alright

the maths for the last one, did you guys get the 52nd fib number -1??

for geo essay, i did women and just wrote stuff on Woman electoral lobby, equal pay for equal value and stuff like contraceptives in 1961, blah

i thought i was ok,
Wasn't that for the history one? The extended response that u can choose from, women, migrants and aboriginals?

The geo ext. response was asking abt treaty org. I think that was it.

Ach! My damn memory!

Agent Z

HSC
the fib questions were pretty gay...never did anything at school relating to them.....buuut i guess u didnt have to know what they were, all you had to use was lyk algebra

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I wasn't gonig to do the fibonacci q.s at all but I worked the first one out after like 10 minutes which made the rest pretty easy.

History was easy as hell; I went through the multiple choce in 10 minutes. I was pretty surprised when it asked about changing relations with asia - I was expecting something a bit more specific.
Extended reponse was easy though. Women, migrants and aborigines is basically the main thing we've done all year.

Geography.. well let's just say I think I failed! I had no idea what I was writing about in the land management q., same goes with extended response, I just bullshitted on about human rights and asylum seekers. It was very biased and I don't think I'll get very many marks for it. We didn't learn about any of the stuff I wrote.

Funky_Junky

HSC
Originally posted by PaleReflection
History was easy as hell; I went through the multiple choce in 10 minutes. I was pretty surprised when it asked about changing relations with asia - I was expecting something a bit more specific.
Extended reponse was easy though. Women, migrants and aborigines is basically the main thing we've done all year.
yeah i agree it was easssyyy....most of the extended response questions were in our trials:p..so tat really helped

tomcats

HSC
lolz...i know, that was soo funny...what field work did u guys do?? we did urban consolidation in pyrmont and ultimo area
>_< my skul didnt do any fieldworks, so i made the anserz up, bullshiting abt the stream watch, lol
i got 85 for geography ( thought i did really crap in geo), all thx to the "marking consideration" lar, hehe

Last edited:

PrettyNoose

HSC
same, i made ALL of the fieldwork stuff up for geo and got 94 (bullshitting at its best)

psychopath

HSC
hey ne one here got there SC study notes cos i sitting it this year and basically i did nothing in year 9 so i just realised how screwed i am.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)