Discussion: On girls that approach you at the train station... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So, story time:

I was super pissed off I was going to be late to class because the fricking bus got to the bus stop 5 minutes early. Which means I was going to miss my train.

But as I was waiting on the platform, two girls - one blonde, another brunette (who was wearing quite a low cut top, might I add) - came up to me and were like: "How do you get to Darlinghurst?"

And then I gave them directions, which were wrong (I told them to get a train to Central and then catch a tram). Then after I left, I decided to check if my directions were right because I wasn't sure - and I was well... wrong.

So I went up to them and corrected myself, and... yeah the brunette was super hot - but the blonde was like... well, her back was towards me (plus she wasn't that hot anyway) - and she was giving me ~negative vibes~ (I mean, I am giving you a service - I am telling you how to get to your destination, and YOUR BACK IS TOWARDS ME)

So I was as helpful as possible to this 10/10 brunette girl - and... yeah. That brightened up my day.

Anyway so we're there on the platform and then I start ~small talk~. "What's at Darlinghurst?" Apparently there's some sort of... internet people at Sony Music Entertainment thingy.

But because her blonde friend was an implied bitch, I just stopped talking to them because... well, yeah. And so when we all got off at Central - I walked away, because that blonde wasn't friendly at all. So my last image of them is walking down the steps, looking around confused, and then going back up the same steps of Platform 16/17. (which is the wrong platform if they followed my directions of 'get off at central, then platform 20/21 - the city circle platform - train to museum, cross hyde park and you're where you want to be)

Sure I feel somewhat bad for the brunette - because she was super hot.

But when I think about it, it was good - because the blonde woman was... implied mean, and I don't need to waste my time with ungrateful people.

And although the brunette girl was super hot - probably because she was wearing a very very very low cut singlet thing and what probably was a push up bra (they were kinda hard to miss - especially when I'm sitting down and they walk in front of me so if I'm looking directly in front of me - the first thing I see (or things hehehehehe) is well... yeah) - she had like one piercing on her... face, and so while she would've been good for a romp, lark and a bit of sport - it's a sacrifice I had to make.

Plus, the two of them were talking and we all know the rules about approaching girls in groups. Your chances decrease exponentially when the number of girls in a group increases. gl getting a girl i just met 2 minutes ago just to give directions alone.

But then again, the brunette came up to me first, out of a choice of everyone else on the platform. Plus they had smartphones so I'm kinda sure they could've searched up the information themselves...

So even if this was a great plan from the brunette who was like "dayum, i wanna GIT with that asian kid who looks pissed off over there" - her best friend failed her. So she would be left metaphorically and physically... un(ful)filled. what up :p

Anyways, yeah.

For discussion: How does one proceed in such situations?

tl;dr shadowdude got approached by two hot chicks (well, one was hotter - and she was by far the nicer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Plus, the two of them were talking and we all know the rules about approaching girls in groups. Your chances decrease exponentially when the number of girls in a group increases. gl getting a girl i just met 2 minutes ago just to give directions alone.
I think you just made up this rule.

What's the situation? Two girls asked you for directions? That's not an approach, it's just asking for directions. You could have done something about it, but you didn't. So there is no situation.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
and I wonder why you have never had a girlfriend...

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Shadowdude's interpretation:

So, story time:

I was super pissed off I was going to be late to class because the fricking bus got to the bus stop 5 minutes early. Which means I was going to miss my train.

But as I was waiting on the platform, two girls - one blonde, another brunette (who was wearing quite a low cut top, might I add) - came up to me and were like: "How do you get to Darlinghurst?"

And then I gave them directions, which were wrong (I told them to get a train to Central and then catch a tram). Then after I left, I decided to check if my directions were right because I wasn't sure - and I was well... wrong.

So I went up to them and corrected myself, and... yeah the brunette was super hot - but the blonde was like... well, her back was towards me (plus she wasn't that hot anyway) - and she was giving me ~negative vibes~ (I mean, I am giving you a service - I am telling you how to get to your destination, and YOUR BACK IS TOWARDS ME)

So I was as helpful as possible to this 10/10 brunette girl - and... yeah. That brightened up my day.

Anyway so we're there on the platform and then I start ~small talk~. "What's at Darlinghurst?" Apparently there's some sort of... internet people at Sony Music Entertainment thingy.

But because her blonde friend was an implied bitch, I just stopped talking to them because... well, yeah. And so when we all got off at Central - I walked away, because that blonde wasn't friendly at all. So my last image of them is walking down the steps, looking around confused, and then going back up the same steps of Platform 16/17. (which is the wrong platform if they followed my directions of 'get off at central, then platform 20/21 - the city circle platform - train to museum, cross hyde park and you're where you want to be)

Sure I feel somewhat bad for the brunette - because she was super hot.

But when I think about it, it was good - because the blonde woman was... implied mean, and I don't need to waste my time with ungrateful people.

And although the brunette girl was super hot - probably because she was wearing a very very very low cut singlet thing and what probably was a push up bra (they were kinda hard to miss - especially when I'm sitting down and they walk in front of me so if I'm looking directly in front of me - the first thing I see (or things hehehehehe) is well... yeah) - she had like one piercing on her... face, and so while she would've been good for a romp, lark and a bit of sport - it's a sacrifice I had to make.

But then again, the brunette came up to me first, out of a choice of everyone else on the platform. Plus they had smartphones so I'm kinda sure they could've searched up the information themselves...

So even if this was a great plan from the brunette who was like "dayum, i wanna GIT with that asian kid who looks pissed off over there" - her best friend failed her. So she would be left metaphorically and physically... un(ful)filled. what up :p

Anyways, yeah.

For discussion: How does one proceed in such situations?

tl;dr shadowdude got approached by two hot chicks (well, one was hotter - and she was by far the nicer)
Reality:

Two girls just asking the first person they saw for directions. Nothing more.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
all i got from dis was Shadowman emphasising how the brunette was hawt and the blonde was being a biatch.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I think you just made up this rule.

What's the situation? Two girls asked you for directions? That's not an approach, it's just asking for directions. You could have done something about it, but you didn't. So there is no situation.
But it's a true rule.

And when you say "could've done something about it", exactly. Hence the thread.

Shadowdude's interpretation:

Reality:

Two girls just asking the first person they saw for directions. Nothing more.
m8, they were walking around the platform for a bit beforehand

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Please get tested for social disabilities.

Like, professionally tested.

You need help. :(

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
They just asked you for directions, they had no intentions whatsoever.

And the fact that you only helped the brunette cos you thought she was hot is disgusting.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
all i got from dis was Shadowman emphasising how the brunette was hawt and the blonde was being a biatch.
Well... she's hot because of what she was wearing.

If she was wearing less... revealing clothing, she'd be very pretty. She's not one of those "hot because i wear revealing clothing", she's actually quite an attractive woman.

AND

AND

she apparently liked my "sure why not" line

totes using that more often

---

Did you at least get their numbers/facebook?
I couldn't figure out how to do it in a non-creepy way.

Hence the thread.

They just asked you for directions, they had no intentions whatsoever.

And the fact that you only helped the brunette cos you thought she was hot is disgusting.
m8

I was helping them both, they both came up to me. But when I retracted my wrong directions and gave them the new directions, the blonde was not looking at me at all - she had her back to me.

So you know... stuff her. Help the brunette only. At least she seemed to appreciate the help.

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well... she's hot because of what she was wearing.

If she was wearing less... revealing clothing, she'd be very pretty. She's not one of those "hot because i wear revealing clothing", she's actually quite an attractive woman.

AND

AND

she apparently liked my "sure why not" line

totes using that more often

---

I couldn't figure out how to do it in a non-creepy way.

Hence the thread.

m8

I was helping them both, they both came up to me. But when I retracted my wrong directions and gave them the new directions, the blonde was not looking at me at all - she had her back to me.

So you know... stuff her. Help the brunette only. At least she seemed to appreciate the help.
desperate much?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
desperate much?
how is that desperate

i legit gave them wrong directions, and i apologised and rectified my wrong

i should be commended for approaching two attractive women

never would've happened two years ago.

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A
how is that desperate

i legit gave them wrong directions, and i apologised and rectified my wrong

i should be commended for approaching two attractive women

never would've happened two years ago.
ahaha!!! you sound like a despo...as if you have never seen a hot chick before or talked to one :L

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
*facedesk*

Buddy they only approached you for directions, no small chitchat, just directions.
Remember me telling you about the girls who asked me about work and interests? Thats an approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)