distinguishing between dot points (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
One of the dot points in the syllabus requires you to process and analyse information form secndary sources to identify a current use of gene therapy. I did cystic fibrosis for this. however, theres another dot point that says "DEscribe current use of gene therapy for an identified disease". I dont really understand what distinguishes these two dot points apart - could someone please clarfiy for me what is expected in each one? and is it ok for me to use cystic fibrosis as an example for both? any help much appreciated! :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i dont' see why not... there are alot of dps over laps each other... and inaddition, those 2 dp's seem like a knowledge type vs a practical type... so i would say yea, u can cystic fibosis for both...

*thinks of the poor sheeps ~~~ =S

pookie1234

hey guys i have an assessment on these dot points and i CANT find anyhting on it, do you think you could post ur dot points to help me out, it might help me, its on gene therapy to manage a specific disease and i wanted soemthing different to give the markers a bit of variation....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)