Do ACCT1501 and ECON1101 get scaled down usually? (1 Viewer)

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont think so. I think they actually scale up for micro, prob keep acct the same.

lolwot

HSC
I pray for a DN
oh and what was the answer for the one where two neighbours share driveway lol?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Nope it doesn't get scaled down. Most kids rote learn journal entries/relied on perdisco and get raped in finals.

fusionillusion

HSC
Why is it 1400? Since the contractor will want to maximise profit, wouldn't he ask for $1500, which is the highest reservation price out of the two neighbours? Unless I misread the question...

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Why is it 1400? Since the contractor will want to maximise profit, wouldn't he ask for $1500, which is the highest reservation price out of the two neighbours? Unless I misread the question...
Incentive principle. The buyer has no desire to build the driveway if the benefit does not exceed the cost.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Examine

same
HSC
Nope it doesn't get scaled down. Most kids rote learn journal entries/relied on perdisco and get raped in finals.
Now I know what you mean by this hahah. (Quite a few of my friends found it hard)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
GG bois. Rektd by accounting. Only expectin low 70s.

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
Now I know what you mean by this hahah. (Quite a few of my friends found it hard)
what the answer to that question.
where they give you the information that 2 company's marginal cost are equal. and ask you what the profit maximizing point is.
answers are between make price elasticity the same or make the marginal revneue equal.

GG bois. Rektd by accounting. Only expectin low 70s.

that was easy.. like really easy..

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
and microecon was pretty hard... only expecting like 80% :L i dont know how people say that microecon is the easiest first year subject :L

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
where they give you the information that 2 company's marginal cost are equal. and ask you what the profit maximizing point is.
answers are between make price elasticity the same or make the marginal revneue equal.

that was easy.. like really easy..
I originally had price elasticity, then I changed to make marginal revenues equal

Examine

same
HSC
Easy HD boys.

Famous last words

answers are between make price elasticity the same or make the marginal revneue
I don't recall most micro questions hahah.

fusionillusion

HSC
Incentive principle. The buyer has no desire to build the driveway if the benefit does not exceed the cost.

"Incentive principle"?? In pertinence to the cost-benefit principle, an individual will take an action if the benefit of that action is at least as great as the cost. As such, the neighbour will agree to the construction of the driveway as long as the cost of it does not exceed her reservation price. If you look at the demand curve of a good, a consumer will agree to buy the good as long as the cost of the good does not exceed his or her's reservation price. If the cost equals the reservation price, the consumer will still agree to buy the good, and the economic profit consequent of the transaction yields the producer's surplus. That is why the demand curve is essentially the marginal benefit curve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)