Do chicks like to give more oral than to receive? (1 Viewer)

pitted

HSC
N/A
well i am a guy but i think the male appendage is gross and i dont know how you girls give...

that said i would give but i hate hair. its gross and gets everywhere and rough.

kinda off putting

ciao

Jaguar

HSC
Charlottegirl said:
True. I personally "give" a lot and never "receive". That's just not the sort of thing I'm mainly interested in getting for myself.
yeah, i definitely prefer to give..

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Physiologically, its easier to give than to recieve (for girls)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ujuphleg said:
Physiologically, its easier to give than to recieve (for girls)
yah, you can just whip it out :p

with us girls, however...

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I don't see why Cunnilingus is so strange for girls. I thought they'd enjoy it. :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
transcendent said:
I don't see why Cunnilingus is so strange for girls. I thought they'd enjoy it. :p
oi, i didn't say i didn't enjoy it :p... it's just that giving is more convenient and i think a lot of girls aren't exactly 100% confident about someone going down on them...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
bubz :D said:
oi, i didn't say i didn't enjoy it :p... it's just that giving is more convenient and i think a lot of girls aren't exactly 100% confident about someone going down on them...
I think you're unsatisfied.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
How the hell is sucking more convenient to being eaten out? Wouldn't you get a headache as opposed to being able to vary the technique for Cunnilingus? I guess it's more for foreplay then cause it takes so long. :D

pete_mate

HSC
HTML:
Quote:  Originally Posted by ujuphleg  Physiologically, its easier to give than to recieve (for girls)  yah, you can just whip it out     with us girls, however...
too right, id be happier giving if the whole situation was easier, its a bitch getting the right angle etc. not acessible really

Poon-Tang

HSC
pete_mate said:
too right, id be happier giving if the whole situation was easier, its a bitch getting the right angle etc. not acessible really
yeah, its like licking a stamp a letter box, if it was easier and didn't make your tounge so damn tired i would never stop going down there, cos it just makes a ceratin someone so damn happy.

bec :-x

HSC
recieving feels better obviously but i dnt lyk da pressure 2 cum, specially if u havnt been with the person 4 along time its easyer to have sex than oral less pressure to perform

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i aint worried really, if i have to go down on the chick i will, if she wants to go down on me she can meh....its all gud

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
exquisite_lust said:
yeah, i definitely prefer to give..
hello there kat, we haven't chatted for a while :p

DjSmiG

HSC
giving

giving, give the women wat they want, they have been deprived of things for so long GIVE IT BACK TO THEM!!

HSC
i prefer giving, i feel more comfortable and in control, i feel to vulnerable when some one is going down on me

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
i prefer giving, i feel more comfortable and in control, i feel to vulnerable when some one is going down on me
hahahahahha

everyone read that post and think about chomping.

but i totally respect your views <3

DjSmiG

HSC
mmm rug rug rug rug rug rug rug rug rug eh enough rug, btw shaven is the best lol i dont like pubic hair in my mouth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)